Canada Sucks General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Canada Sucks General

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:21 am

Prepare to copy paste that post into the Germany thread in a week.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Msauce

Post by Msauce » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:39 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:09 am
Canada election happened, nothing changed. You leaves are fucked.
Hey don't say that, there is still this: https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/federal ... -1.5593216

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:51 am

I voted conservative. Would have liked to have voted for the nationalistic CPP but I didn't want to throw my vote away. I knew the liberals were going to get in, the demographics have been replaced so thoroughly we have no chance of ever getting him out of office. Canada wants a liberal government with their NDP lackeys licking their balls.

Also they made voting a bastard this year, literally one polling station was shared by two towns. In the past we would have had two or three stations per town. The north (white) always votes conservative. I bet lib areas had a couple of stations.
Msauce wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:39 am
mad bum wrote:
Hey don't say that, there is still this: https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/federal ... -1.5593216
>mail in ballots

Of course, our aging white population who can't get out are sooo liberal. :roll: Democrats ruined democracy for everyone.

EDIT: Toronto voted 50% liberal. This is what happens when you do not have an electoral college. Between Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver we will never see a conservative again.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:29 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:51 am
Would have liked to have voted for the nationalistic CPP but I didn't want to throw my vote away.
You may as well have, though. ,Is this really a time to compromise on your principles just to get a group of potential cucks to bend over later?
Third party isnt so much throwing your vote away as it is telling the main party "hey dumb fucks: look at all the votes you COULD have had if you werent spineless."

Anyways, much like burgerland, you'll find that the usual power politics or other scandal will infect the ruling party from within.
Dont get me wrong: you're still fucked. Just not in the way everyone expects.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:35 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:51 am
I voted conservative. Would have liked to have voted for the nationalistic CPP but I didn't want to throw my vote away. I knew the liberals were going to get in, the demographics have been replaced so thoroughly we have no chance of ever getting him out of office. Canada wants a liberal government with their NDP lackeys licking their balls.

Also they made voting a bastard this year, literally one polling station was shared by two towns. In the past we would have had two or three stations per town. The north (white) always votes conservative. I bet lib areas had a couple of stations.
Msauce wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:39 am
mad bum wrote:
>mail in ballots

Of course, our aging white population who can't get out are sooo liberal. :roll: Democrats ruined democracy for everyone.

EDIT: Toronto voted 50% liberal. This is what happens when you do not have an electoral college. Between Ottawa, Toronto and Vancouver we will never see a conservative again.
Of course 50 percent of Toronto voted Liberal, that's how many are employed/leeching off the govt. Don't forget that 1/3 of the ridings took place in fucking Toronto. Look at the map, zoom in and facepalm. Ridiculous.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:42 pm

Also, this is the 2nd time in Cucknadian history that the conservatives win the popular vote, which tells you how well liked Little Potato is.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:13 pm

Little potato can't keep up with the faggot narrative.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:19 pm

LGBTQ2+ 4.0 RC1
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:42 pm
Also, this is the 2nd time in Cucknadian history that the conservatives win the popular vote, which tells you how well liked Little Potato is.
How can they win the popular vote and still lose the election? Isn't the number of votes somewhat proportionate to the number seats, like in Britain?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:34 pm

Afaik it is exactly like in Britan: winner takes it all.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette