Canada Sucks General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Canada Sucks General

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:34 pm

"If the trucks stop, this will be the fastest 180 Little Potato will make because the entire country will freeze." = like its not to goal to freeze the county

"Let him eat shit for a week and learn first-hand just how wrong he is." - as if he doesnt know the damage he is doing

"We had a general trucker strike in 2017 for a few weeks. Not only it tanked the economic growth for that year (the government was expecting 2.5% or more GDP growth, they got 1.32%), it was impossible to get fuel anywhere, groceries quickly depleted from the shelves, and even hospitals weren't able to get enough supplies despite the strikers allowing an exception for medical supplies. " like thats not exactly what they want

"I'm pulling my money out of my bank for one thing.." - like that would hurt them instead of being their plan

"mad bum wrote:
Not sure why they're pulling back unless they're scared of losing power.
That's exactly why" = pure lol

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:37 pm

Jesus ASS, we knew you were dumb but not this dumb. There's a huge difference between 'they want to crash the economy' and 'they want to starve to death'

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:37 pm
Jesus ASS, we knew you were dumb but not this dumb. There's a huge difference between 'they want to crash the economy' and 'they want to starve to death'
what the fuck are you babbling about? You think the people in power would starve to death instead of feasting in their bunkers laughing at the world burning???? Who's dumb now lol wtf

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:38 pm
what the fuck are you babbling about? You think the people in power would starve to death instead of feasting in their bunkers laughing at the world burning???? Who's dumb now lol wtf
Take your meds

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:41 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:38 pm
Take your meds
Owned again so you resort to the childish comment again. You take your meds. First you claim everyone here knows, then I show you all the people saying the Cucknadian fuhrer is afraid and then you have nothing left to say and resort to childish idiocy again.

Very sad, pathetic and cowardly but hey what else can we expect from DHI. You fags dont even dare replying under your accounts anymore because you know you will get made a fool of in public time and time again.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:43 pm
>all that shit
Take your meds

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:43 pm
You fags dont even dare replying under your accounts anymore because you know you will get made a fool of in public time and time again.
The irony of this post is so beautiful that it just must be framed

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:09 pm

me: guys the elite puppets are trying to crash the economy
you: everybody knows dude ugh why you act like you are saying something else than us
me: shows everybody saying the puppet is afraid of it
you: oh.. uhhhh...... TAKE YOUR MEDS MAN!1111!11!! *cowers in fear like the coward rat he is*
me: classic dhi lol another fool put down by his own retardation and failing to back up his own words

eternal fact, I even went as far to go back and find the quotes this time since were not talking about ancient dhi history now.
Or are you going to change history on this one as well so you can keep living in your safe space bubble far from the truth?

So you can either just admit that you have been defeated yet again or keep showing the world what an eternal fool you are, its documented as always poor kid. Or perhaps this is your way of dragging the topic out so everything gets deleted again in hopes not many people saw you making a fool of yourself. I'll leave it at this just so the deletion will be a while longer. Good luck in life hypocritical coward.

And the poster before this I dont think you know what irony means, I cant make an account so how does that work as irony huh? You willingly choose to log out in order to hide like the cowardly rat you are opposed to me who isnt allowed an account anymore.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:09 pm
>all that shit
Ok forget meds. You really need to be under a doctor's supervision

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:44 pm

Can we get this retard outta here? Really don't want to have to follow the inane ramblings of a Dutch retard every time I look at Cucknada happenings.