Canada Sucks General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Canada Sucks General

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:34 pm
"If the trucks stop, this will be the fastest 180 Little Potato will make because the entire country will freeze." = like its not to goal to freeze the county

"Let him eat shit for a week and learn first-hand just how wrong he is." - as if he doesnt know the damage he is doing

"We had a general trucker strike in 2017 for a few weeks. Not only it tanked the economic growth for that year (the government was expecting 2.5% or more GDP growth, they got 1.32%), it was impossible to get fuel anywhere, groceries quickly depleted from the shelves, and even hospitals weren't able to get enough supplies despite the strikers allowing an exception for medical supplies. " like thats not exactly what they want

"I'm pulling my money out of my bank for one thing.." - like that would hurt them instead of being their plan

"mad bum wrote:
Not sure why they're pulling back unless they're scared of losing power.
That's exactly why" = pure lol
ASS is a threadshitting faggot but he's also not wrong about any of this, lol.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:21 am

He knows he's a joke but he doesn't give a single shit. I know pointing out leftist hypocrisy is a tired old meme but it keeps getting more blatant by the minute.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:27 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:58 pm
ASS is a threadshitting faggot but he's also not wrong about any of this, lol.
He is though. Trudope may have enough siege provisions to last three months, six months, whatever. But the city of Ottawa doesn't. His footsoldiers probably don't. If they get hungry enough it may actually dawn on them that there are more of them than there are Trudope and his cabinet.

One of the reasons that people have meekly accepted the restrictions and mandates is, they aren't going hungry. World governments have managed to keep most people fed.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:24 am

/pol/ trolls parliament.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:31 am

I take it any variations on "ah" or "aha" are really just signifiers for "Adolf Hitler".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:35 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:35 pm

Nazis and Hitler are to the left with the "Illuminati" is to conspiracy weirdos.

Symbolism is planted everywhere!

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:59 pm

[twitchClip] :( [/twitchClip]
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:31 am
I take it any variations on "ah" or "aha" are really just signifiers for "Adolf Hitler".
A.dolf H.itler's A.ryans

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:31 am
Shitlibs won't be able to listen to Take on Me ever again.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:46 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:35 am
They should know, their deputy PM has ties to neo nazis.