Canada Sucks General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
McGinnis

Re: Canada Sucks General

Post by McGinnis » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:42 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:18 pm
Speaking of guns, Oregon is all set to roll out Commiefornia 2.0 gun control. Any purchase of ANY firearm will require you to jump through a shitload of hoops and take safety courses at your own expense.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oregon ... close-call
The measure, if it passes, would ban large-capacity magazines over 10 rounds — except for current owners, law enforcement and the military — and require a permit to purchase any gun. To qualify for a permit, an applicant would need to complete an approved firearm safety course that includes a review of state and federal laws and a demonstration before a certified instructor that the applicant can properly lock, load, unload, fire and store a gun.
Of course, I can do all of these things. The problem is that the "demonstration" requires paying money to some fuckwit so they can try to find fault with you. A demonstration that you can "fire" the gun? Probably means you have to book a range appointment, so enjoy waiting forever until the instructor has time. Properly "store" the gun could mean some asshole government guy or sheriff gets to walk into your house and look around at everything.

Naturally, you will also be added to a database as well as fingerprinted. That sort of thing tends to happen already when you buy firearms (they perform a background check,) but now person-to-person firearms sales (such as at gun shows) will not be allowed. You will have to find some way to undergo all these BS steps with a third party gubmint overseeing the sale.
Sounds like something that's ripe for a SCOTUS reversal. I think the SCOTUS ruling on the New York gun laws said something to the effect of you're not allowed to put hoops on gun ownership

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:55 pm

Yep, blatantly wiping their ass with the 2nd Amendment.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:48 pm

Well, it's not like there's a recent precedent from SCOTUS on New York gun control laws or anything....

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:57 pm

They don't care about the 2nd Amendment. None of these shitlibs do. They want the 2nd Amendment removed in its entirety, and every day they curse the fact it hasn't yet been done.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:58 pm

The only thing worse than the 2nd Amendment is heteronormativity.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:05 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:57 pm
They want the 2nd Amendment removed in its entirety, and every day they curse the fact it hasn't yet been done.
Well, thankfully they're not able to do it yet. But they will eventually harvest themselves a supermajority

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:16 am

The left want something like Canada's Charter of Rights and Freedoms that can be easily modified as fashion dictates.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:56 am

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:53 pm

Justine still comes off the as fakest one there. I hope clips like this are played in China and Arabia. This man needs to be an international embarrassment, not just a local one.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:34 pm

He is. He's already Xi's bitch