Canada Sucks General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RedLine

Re: Canada Sucks General

Post by RedLine » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:59 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:49 am
Ironically this style of government is less minority representative than the American democratic republic version.
The Senate and all the 2/3 rules are pretty nice. The libs will eventually just light the Constitution on fire though.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:01 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:49 am
Can we all just agree that the parliamentary system is a flawed and useless Anglo system. Ironically this style of government is less minority representative than the American democratic republic version. We know why the liberals hate the electoral college.
They function more-or-less the same.

I'm sorry, but for your Tories to win the popular vote and not win the election, they fucked up somewhere. My guess is they're not actually providing any alternative to Trudope and his policies, much like Labour in Britain, and are Conservative in Name Only, much like the Tories in Britain and the Republicucks in America

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:38 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:01 am
My guess is they're not actually providing any alternative to Trudope and his policies, much like Labour in Britain, and are Conservative in Name Only, much like the Tories in Britain and the Republicucks in America
And the Liberal party in Australia.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:37 am

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:19 am

Only two more weeks, guys!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:46 am

So the convoy of about 50,000 trucks is nearing Ottawa within less than forty-eight hours (this includes U.S. transports as well) and our faggot prime minister just so happened to have "come in contact with covid" and has self quarantined in his cottage for five days.

I'll be swinging by my nearest overpass tomorrow hoping to catch some of the northern trucks coming through. I got a huge piece of cardboard to write "Fuck Trudope" on it. I'm saddened I have to wait until after work instead of being with some colleagues of mine earlier in the day for a meetup.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:17 am

What convoy?

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:14 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:17 am
What convoy?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:22 am

The leaf fears the freedom trucks
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:21 am

I saw on Twitter that most of Canada's mainstream news sources ars not reporting on this at all. Or they're burying it. Another death twitch of the MSM.