Canada Sucks General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Canada Sucks General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 18, 2021 3:17 pm

Imagine staging a bank heist like a fucking pirate, with a vest full of flintlock pistols.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 12:22 pm
What I meant is that you can't even get a handgun for sports shooting anymore.
I think there was even some difficulty with the Olympic games because the UK was so ultra anal about the .22 rapid fire pistols. It's fucking ridiculous.
I vaguely recall that they had to train in France.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue May 18, 2021 4:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
I think there was even some difficulty with the Olympic games because the UK was so ultra anal about the .22 rapid fire pistols. It's fucking ridiculous.
That's what I thought we were talking about, not some 18th century antiques.

Post by Guest » Tue May 18, 2021 5:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thing is that right to bear arms is in our Bill of Rights same as the Americans. It's just that nobody's challenged these gun laws, we don't have a big gun culture here and I guess nobody wants to be the one responsible if some school shooter shoots up the place because they've made it easier for people to get their hands on firearms.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 18, 2021 5:43 pm

The real problem is that your, and to a lesser extent all governments, are full of fuckers that just want to lord over us.
Things are being forbidden because we are just fucking peasants. Things are worse than ever because they are more afraid of us than ever.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:17 pm
Imagine staging a bank heist like a fucking pirate, with a vest full of flintlock pistols.
That would be pretty cool, but also likely lead to them getting restricted. Muzzle loaders having no criminal relevance is why you can just buy them. Same with crossbows.

Don't underestimate them, though. I never fired a flintlock but I did fire a more modern muzzle loader with a primer cap. If you load them spicy, they fuck shit up worse than a .44 Magnum at short range.
The smoke would be a massive problem indoors, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue May 18, 2021 6:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 5:43 pm
Perfect cover for the getaway.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 18, 2021 8:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 6:41 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Black powder smoke burns your eyes and lungs. Bad shit.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 18, 2021 8:53 pm

What if you lace it with weed?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 18, 2021 9:56 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 8:30 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 6:41 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Black powder smoke burns your eyes and lungs. Bad shit.
Stuff is bad enough outside. Apparently there are indoor ranges that allow blackpowder, which is the dumbest idea for a range ever.
You already have to clean indoor ranges regularly because the smokeless powder residue would create a massive fire hazard eventually. I don't even want to know how often you'd have to clean the blackpowder, no matter how good the ventilation is.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon May 31, 2021 5:49 pm

Days after children's remains discovered, Little Potato says more supports coming for residential school survivors

So basically they dug up a fenced off area near a building that was once a residential school and all hell is breaking loose. There were about two-hundred child skeletons found but it was mass grave from tuberculosis. Christ, there were mass tuberculosis graves found throughout the cities, mostly paved over by now. The locals knew about that grave yard but good ol' Trudope is going to use it for more indigenous sympathy points and to instil more white guilt into his voter base. Open the doors boys! Let in the immigrants.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:38 pm

Open the doors indeed
...and still: Spoony did nothing.