Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Clown World General

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:29 pm

Basically executing her seems more personal to me. Not even serial killers go for random bitches that push a stroller around.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:29 pm
Not even serial killers go for random bitches that push a stroller around
They do if they're insane. I remember one case where this guy just knifed a woman in the head while she was pushing her baby around. He wasn't a jealous ex or anything like that, he was just some nutjob

In any case, if it's a jealous ex they'll find him pretty quickly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:29 pm
Basically executing her seems more personal to me. Not even serial killers go for random bitches that push a stroller around.
You're thinking to *white*. This white boi got it:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:13 am

Sounds logical considering the conservatives I’ve been around

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:17 am

What does that have to do with Clarence Thomas, exactly? Surely he's a rarity among his race, but nonetheless the man behaves according to his own conservative values. I don't see why would you want to expunge a person like him from your society while keeping the likes of Ethan Ralph, Phil Burnell or Noah Antwhiller.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:37 am

If only most black people were like Clarence Thomas. Hell, if only most conservatives were like Clarence Thomas, he never waivers from his principles.

Fucks me up that Bush appointed him

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:39 am

He goes against the narrative. That makes him at least as dangerous as Orange Man.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:00 pm

Moronic take. What's his point? That this single black man is a plant to make the idea of cohabitating with niggers palatable to right wingers?

What a dumbass. Yes, it's correct that we would have less of a problem with blacks if they behaved more like him. Boy, it's almost as if idiotic, violent, criminal drains on society are the reason people don't like niggers, instead of just the skin colour.

What that has to do with white replacement is beyond me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:19 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:17 am
What does that have to do with Clarence Thomas, exactly? Surely he's a rarity among his race, but nonetheless the man behaves according to his own conservative values. I don't see why would you want to expunge a person like him from your society while keeping the likes of Ethan Ralph, Phil Burnell or Noah Antwhiller.
Based multiracial societies to conservatives would be “equality is only possible if every black was clarance Thomas or Thomas sowell.” Even though blm proves that’s an impossible standard. Thus it will never be based.

And what it has to do with replacement is that the right isn’t different at all from the left. They want whites gone too but not from woke liberalism but through based racial conservatism. They still won’t lift a finger for whites but at least they’re “judging you on the content of your character. Not your skin color.”

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:28 pm

Not even conservatards want to bet on the losing horse :roll:
-Yours Truly