Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kama

Re: Clown World General

Post by Kama » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:51 am
What happened to "My body, my choice" :thinking: ?
It’ll be your choice of what body you want to eat

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:42 pm

>It's okay when the US does it.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:23 pm

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:42 pm
>It's okay when the democrats do it.
FTFY
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:54 pm

To be frank, I'm surprised Australia still exists in its current form.
Last edited by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole on Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:11 pm

Fookin' ciggy butt brains, mate.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:31 pm

So I found out this is going on on our town Reddit:
where are the MAGA supporting businesses in town? I want to avoid supporting them.

I'm just livid. I really had no idea this kind of online witch hunt was going on. I get downvoted into oblivion if I speak out against. Some of the business owners have flagged it for harassment, but Reddit doesn't care.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:51 pm

A person is absolutely within his or her right to boycott business for whatever reason they see fit. I mean, do you also feel livid when people say they'll boycott companies because they're going woke? Should I resume buying Pantenne shampoo after I stopped because of their troon child ad piece? It hurts to say it, but Reddit for once is actually right in not caring about that. It's certainly not harassment.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:56 pm

And what are the odds that the evil MAGA businesses are actually businesses that person visited on the regular? And what are the odds the business is too convenient to actually boycott?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:58 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:51 pm
A person is absolutely within his or her right to boycott business for whatever reason they see fit. I mean, do you also feel livid when people say they'll boycott companies because they're going woke? Should I resume buying Pantenne shampoo after I stopped because of their troon child ad piece? It hurts to say it, but Reddit for once is actually right in not caring about that. It's certainly not harassment.
Sure it is. The cunt gives no proof. Her buddies give no proof. Somebody points out that one of the targeted businesses flies a pride flag. "Well, that doesn't mean anything."
Trust me, no MAGA would ever fly a pride flag.
They've already admitted making a mistake by labeling some gun shop as bigots that actually weren't.

If randos on the internet compiled a baseless "woke businesses enemies list", I'd ignore it as well. Fortunately, that's not necessary. Shitlibs can't help but virtue signal. They can't help flying pride flags, putting BLM, Antifa, and Pro-Choice signs in their windows.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:04 pm

So? As long as the only action they take is boycotting, they can classify whatever business as whatever they want, it will still not be harassment. It will become harassment the moment they just can't resist their urges to viciously campaign against those businesses on the internet and/or real life, but realistically, those business will probably benefit from being boycotted by these retards.

I don't see a problem because I do my own boycotting of business I disagree with.