Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:54 pm

She must've had a white bf who dumped her hard.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:06 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:43 am

“I systematically white-ghosted most of my white friends, and I got rid of the couple white BIPOCs that snuck in my crew, too,” she said, using an acronym for Black and Indigenous people and people of color.

“I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step, like I did the world a favor,” she said, adding an expletive.

Later in the lecture, Khilanani, who said she is of Indian descent, described the futility of trying to talk directly to white people about race, calling it a “waste of our breath.”

“We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero to accept responsibility,” she said. “It ain’t going to happen. They have five holes in their brain.”

Khilanani, a forensic psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, said in an email Saturday that her words had been taken out of context to “control the narrative.” She said her lecture had “used provocation as a tool for real engagement.”

Source
Jesus Christ, Yale. No wonder colleges are Marxist machines.
And of course she doesn't put it in context nor does anyone ask her for said context. Explanation is accepted at face value. Move on racist white bigots! Proud BIPOC queen slaying here!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:08 am

More racism dressed up as antiracism.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:29 am

>White people are demented, violent predators.
>I WANT TO ROUND UP ALL WHITE PEOPLE AND BURN THEM ALIVE WITH A FLAMETHROWER THEN SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD EXECUTION STYLE..... in my imagination of course.

Holy shit. White people have gone to jail and got life sentences for saying less than that

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:41 am

The most clownish thing that happened in clown world is the fact that AOC is allowed to be anywhere near Congress. I used to remember the real world being very clear about low-iq people like her not being allowed to even he qualified for anything other than serving people coffee. The fact that people entertain the idea that she's a real congresswoman baffles me

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:49 am

At least AOC is 'just' a retard. Ilhan Omar is a fucking criminal who shouldn't even be in the country

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:28 am

“We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero to accept responsibility,” she said. “It ain’t going to happen. They have five holes in their brain.”

I think it would be ironic if we were made of iron.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:29 am
>White people are demented, violent predators.
>I WANT TO ROUND UP ALL WHITE PEOPLE AND BURN THEM ALIVE WITH A FLAMETHROWER THEN SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD EXECUTION STYLE..... in my imagination of course.

Holy shit. White people have gone to jail and got life sentences for saying less than that
Most certainly Scotland. The fucking nation is a police state out to incriminate whitey.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:40 pm

I still don't know WHY governments would choose to demonize & alienate white people in majority white countries? Don't they know what they're stirring up? Or is all that going according to keikaku?

I would like a rational answer rather than just "der juden".

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:48 pm

They're the only acceptable target left.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette