Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Clown World General

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:47 am

>"Kyle is going against the very principles that saved his life and is unwittingly himself digging back into the grave he just crawled out of, all in a pathetic attempt to appease the people who want him dead.
"lol Shut up Guest fag your just being a faggy black piller"
>Kyle does exactly that!
"b-b-buh muh based Kyle!"

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:04 am

These faggots always do this shit. Cuck out to appease faggots that can't be, and should not be, appeased. The sad thing is that I knew he'd do this the minute his little faggot ass cried in the courtroom.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:10 am

At least Zimmerman had the lulz to auction his famous gun.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:40 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:02 am
Yes, by all means, destroy it. It was merely the thing that saved your life ffs.
I'll be a bit of a soft faggot here and say that he is destroying that particular gun because of his clear PTSD. Every time he sees that gun he will get flashbacks to what happened, he was way too good with guns to give them up entirely though (even some 20 year combat veterans don't have his trigger discipline) so I think he will probably just get another one.

And a lot of this pandering shit he is doing is because of this:
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:46 am
He is going to university now so he wants to avoid shit like this. Granted it's stupid and won't stop them hating him but walking around in a MAGA hat and saying fuck Antifa may be based but will cause him even more trouble he is trying to avoid. College is their turf.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:45 am

It will never be enough, for he is the white boy that got away.
Maybe they'll leave him alone if he troons out, though...
RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:12 am
Just a coincidence, comrade. Move along.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:10 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:02 am
Yes, by all means, destroy it. It was merely the thing that saved your life ffs.
I believe GOA promised to give him a gold plated AR-15 anyway

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:16 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:04 am
These faggots always do this shit. Cuck out to appease faggots that can't be, and should not be, appeased. The sad thing is that I knew he'd do this the minute his little faggot ass cried in the courtroom.
He's a kid and he doesn't know any better. I think it was Jew Revealed or somebody who said he should move to Idaho or somewhere out of the way until all this blows over. That's exactly what he should do, Jew was right. But he won't
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:10 am
At least Zimmerman had the lulz to auction his famous gun.
Zimmerman's a grown man with some balls. Rittenhouse is a scared little kid
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:40 am
He is going to university now so he wants to avoid shit like this. Granted it's stupid and won't stop them hating him but walking around in a MAGA hat and saying fuck Antifa may be based but will cause him even more trouble he is trying to avoid. College is their turf.
University should be the thing he's avoiding. He doesn't need it (few people do), wherever he goes the college shitlibs will try to make his life miserable and at least two Republican Congressmen have offered him work

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:23 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:47 am
>"Kyle is going against the very principles that saved his life and is unwittingly himself digging back into the grave he just crawled out of, all in a pathetic attempt to appease the people who want him dead.
"lol Shut up Guest fag your just being a faggy black piller"
>Kyle does exactly that!
"b-b-buh muh based Kyle!"
You are a faggy black piller. You seem to have real trouble grasping the concept of 'He's done his job'.

He went against some violent antifa pieces of shit, defended himself and got off despite the prosecution going to extreme and, frankly illegal, lengths to railroad him. For that he can be a transsexual rainbow haired card carrying ACLU member for all anyone cares. He's opened the door for everyone else, he's made it clear these communist anarchist pieces of shit aren't going to violently overthrow the United States that easily.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:33 am

I know you're all saying he's just a kid, but this kid did what too many pussy ass adults are too scared to do. Defend himself against insane people who are trying to own the world. BLM, ANTIFA and their allies need to be put in the fucking ground, and the last thing we need is apologetic fucks like Kyle saying "I support BLM" and "I'm getting rid of my AR-15." PTSD or no, this is faggot shit on principle.

You can all defend him for all you want, but it just makes you look like compromising faggots. Sorry, not sorry. Job ain't complete until you're DEAD. Kyle made the choice to go out there knowing what awaited him. He will have to live with this the rest of his life. He can either choose to be a faggot bowing down to the left for the rest of his life, or be a fucking man who would rather die than suck the leftist cock like you assholes think he should.
Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:23 am
He went against some violent antifa pieces of shit, defended himself and got off despite the prosecution going to extreme and, frankly illegal, lengths to railroad him. For that he can be a transsexual rainbow haired card carrying ACLU member for all anyone cares.
Holy shit, fucking kill yourself faggot ass bitch nigger.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:48 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:33 am
Holy shit, fucking kill yourself faggot ass bitch nigger.
Kill yourself, nigger. You're as autistic as the guestposter.

He wants to be apologetic and shit? Fine. He can go and not defend himself the next time someone tries to kill him. And there will be a next time. Doesn't matter how he feels now, his acquittal has enabled other people to do what he did.

I'm reminded of the Roe woman, from Roe v Wade. Basically later in life she had whore's remorse and became a Born Again Christian and anti-abortion activist. She said the case decided in her favor was wrong and that women shouldn't be able to get abortion on demand. Did anybody care what she had to say? No. Why? Because she'd already opened the door for them. Her personal feelings became irrelevant once the case was decided.