Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Clown World General

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:15 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:08 pm
This is what happens when you have a "debate me bro" mentality to everything. You aren't trying solve any problems or converse with people, you just want to "win" because you are extremely insecure and think that embarrassing someone else publicly will fill that void inside you. It is a pathetic beta male attempt to be masculine and establish dominance even though they are doing it in an effeminate way with reputation destruction.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:38 am

What "pre-modern" society? As in poverty-striken pesants in the feudal era? The fuckers we can identify by their structural integrity of their bones due to malnourishment?

These faggots are equating highly-processed garbage to meat as a whole. Bet you that a hunter living on a diet of deer, elk and boar with some cheese and milk would snap these spastics in half by accident with a friendly pat on the shoulder.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:38 am
These faggots are equating highly-processed garbage to meat as a whole
Even the processed meat itself is not what's making people fat, it's all the sugar and carbohydrates. But try telling that to idiots like that who are unwittingly spreading Dr Schwab's 'you will eat bugs' propaganda

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:51 am

I'm so sick of the bug farm nonsense. Bugs aren't magic! Every calorie you're hoping get get out of them you need to put in them and they are fucking expensive and difficult to farm.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:55 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:51 am
I'm so sick of the bug farm nonsense. Bugs aren't magic! Every calorie you're hoping get get out of them you need to put in them and they are fucking expensive and difficult to farm.
I mean, this is coming from more or less the same group of people who brought you 'Surely if we open our markets to China they'll abandon communism and embrace democracy!' and 'Surely what those tribal jihadists in Afghanistan, who kill homosexuals and treat women like dogs, need is for someone to come along and force them to embrace democracy and gender equality at gunpoint! Surely that will work out well!' among many others, so is it really any surprise that they're fucking retarded and evil?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:59 am

No, just frustrating.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:20 am

Cause if I Need to be Told how to eat properly it's form these people

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:51 am
Honestly, I think the bug thing is more about degrading the commoners more than anything else at this point. It's stupid, and everyone knows it, and no reasonable person thinks it's an improvement to anything

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:41 pm

Oh yes, it absolutely is. You think the fuckheads in D.C. will have maggots and grasshoppers for dinner? Ever?
They will have Kobe steak dinners that cost more than your rent (because you won't own property), while they supply you with ant paste slime to humiliate and make clear who's boss.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:20 am
Cause if I Need to be Told how to eat properly it's form these people
Not a fan of mad bum? you sure klike hotlinking from know your meme like he does.