Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Clown World General

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:09 pm

1. Where does the boy have the dress from?
2. No boy not extremely indoctrinated would find wearing a dress something that "makes him feel good". He'd be humiliated. A good way to turn a child into a future deranged serial killer - likely a paedophile one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:21 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:31 am
Candy bars?
You being an American I'm shocked you haven't heard the term. In the Canada and Europe and possibly most of the world calls them chocolate bars. Only in American media have I heard of a chocolate bar referred to as a candy bar.

EDIT: Never mind, I didn't get what you were trying to communicate. Disregard, I suck cocks.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:22 pm

I thought it was supposed to be a reference like.. Boss: "This ad will help us sell more candy bars?" Sales rep: "Candy bars?"
It's a trap!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:26 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:22 pm
I thought it was supposed to be a reference like.. Boss: "This ad will help us sell more candy bars?" Sales rep: "Candy bars?"

I just got the reference.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:13 am
Dude, that fucking comment section. Also the tweet is trying to poison the well and the idiots are falling for it. The Judge isn't allowing the term "victim" to be used because the people shot have yet to be determined as victims rather than perpetrators - this is a self defence trial. The judge probably didn't say it was OK to call the "victims" looters, rioters, etc. but the author of the tweet is putting those words in their mouth because they didn't specify against it. Though the "victims" motives will be questioned and that pedophile will especially be investigated for possibly breaking parol.
SpoilerShow

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:38 am

Wow, high schools have changed a lot.
Back when I was in school guys in the theater club were basically considered the fruitiest queers possible. Now you apparently have guys dressing up in lingerie and grinding on their obese teachers.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:41 am

And everyone applauded.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:43 am

If you have kids pull them out of public schools, clown world just wants to turn them gay.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:53 am

Stunning and brave. I bet half of these "male" students will transition after seeing the light.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:08 pm

Public Schools are child abuse If you put your child in a public school your a shit parent! simple as.