Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Clown World General

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:08 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:51 am
This is an eighteen year old kid trying to salvage something of his personal life after being declared a literal demon by the insane death cult that rules the entire world.
It's Him Stabling the people who supported him in the back in favor for those who literally tried to fucking killed him!
What Part of this so hard for you to understand?!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:12 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:49 am
I read that post in Chris-Chan's voice. That's how autistic it was.
He does the odd capitalisations like Chris Chan too. Maybe that's a feature of autistics

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:14 am

Speaking of autism:

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:19 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:08 am
It's Him Stabling the people who supported him in the back
He killed two antifa pieces of shit, wounded a third, and got away with it. Far as I'm concerned he can be a pro-BLM, rainbow flag waving, refugees welcome, ACLU card carrying libshit for the rest of his life. He's done his job.

And, if you actually bothered to watch the rest of the interview, there's no way he'll be any of those things. He affirmed that the media and the FBI are corrupt, putrid pieces of shit and that law enforcement abandoned their duty of care to the people of Kenosha

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:55 am

What kind of political views did you expect a dumb zoomer to have? We already knew Kyle was a dumb kid. He'll grow out of it. He's had a big head-start on getting redpilled. If he isn't assassinated by some BLM freak, he'll figure things out in time. Don't get buttmad over a kid being naive.

Unrelated:

Demoralization.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:44 am

Serves Tommy right for being a slavemongering jerk who stole his ideas from black people :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:47 am

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:25 pm

No one expects Kyle Rittenhouse to be the leader of a movement. He's a kid. Nobody needs a rant from him about BLM.

Rittenhouse represents only two things to me, a major victory for self-defense and a potential future victory against lying scumbag news media. That's it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:07 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:25 pm
No one expects Kyle Rittenhouse to be the leader of a movement. He's a kid. Nobody needs a rant from him about BLM.

Rittenhouse represents only two things to me, a major victory for self-defense and a potential future victory against lying scumbag news media. That's it.
A third thing his case represents is that you are legally allowed to shoot violent rioters if they are attacking you. BLM rioter thugs absolutely hate that. :lol: That's why they had to lie so hard and misrepresent the case. They desperately needed a verdict that would give them the go-ahead to attack people with impunity.

So now we know that when the angry tidal wave of rioter-americans show up to ruin our neighborhoods, we are legally allowed to open carry and fire if attacked.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:08 pm

The case was interesting, Kyle isn't. Cult of personality faggotry has never played out well for the right.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!