Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:21 am

Rittenhouse's gambit will not work and whoever is advising should have known better. Retreat to obscurity and sue the lugenpresse into oblivion; don't give them no word, because they'll never forgive you.

His parents must be of the average breed of cuckservative, giving him stupid advice.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:15 am

Women Arabs in charge. What could go wrong?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:22 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:21 am
His parents must be of the average breed of cuckservative, giving him stupid advice.
Probably not his parents. Probably the same stupid as shit lawyers who almost lost his murder case

In any case he's been spotted at Trump rallies so I doubt he really 'supports' the BLM movement. This kind of reminds me of when they had the fatwa out on Salman Rushdie so he professed his re-dedication to the Islamic faith. Then he said years later that he was 'only pretending'

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:51 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:12 am
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blm-di ... s-movement
https://nypost.com/2021/11/22/kyle-ritt ... f-defense/
You Faggots Where saying something?
This is an eighteen year old kid trying to salvage something of his personal life after being declared a literal demon by the insane death cult that rules the entire world.

You spastic retard. This chunky little midwestern dork has done more to fight the left by complete accident than you have ever done crouching in you cum nest jacking off to Richard Spencer tweets, and that's why you and the rest of the retard brigade have decided he's a mossad asset.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:07 am

Kyle gave those absolute faggots what they, and every fucking leftist deserves. A fucking bullet. I piss on the graves of his "victims," R. Kelly style.

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:34 am

I'm not mad at Kyle for saying what he said about supporting BLM because I know he doesn't mean it. If he did, he wouldn't have been on the streets of Kenosha that night

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:41 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:51 am
Cope.txt
Your missing the point you failed abortion!
It's a matter the rights of criminals are given more respect the safety and privacy of their victims! Rather he realizes it or not Kyle is giving his opposition the ammunition to go "SeE He WaS wRoNg AnD hE aDdmIttEd iT! Nigger Rights!"

We All know the people he killed deserved worse and I would never Argue otherwise! But Fighting back means fucking nothing if he double downs and act like BLM "for the most part" :roll: Didn't du Nuffen and the people he killed where just some bad examples and totally not a clear Picture of BLM as a whole.

He knows what he's saying bullshit and I know that you know that he knows it's bullshit! We else would he had been there had he not known their kind?

Him calming it was a matter of self-defense, While half-true, only draws attention away form the real problem- Him and everyone else ignoring the fact that BLM/Antifa are Terrorist cloaking their greed and bloodlust in Charade of Righteousness!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:42 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:41 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:51 am
Cope.txt
Autism.txt
Control thine Autism, fellow guest

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:49 am

I read that post in Chris-Chan's voice. That's how autistic it was.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:58 am

Look, we get what Kyle's doing and why he's wrong to do it. But consider
1) This is a kid and therefore probably doesn't know better
2) He's has his life ruined by the leftist establishment for daring to kill two of their shock troopers
3) He's probably doing this at the behest of one of his idiot lawyers. The same lawyer, probably, who went on Cuomo (!!!) and, when Fredo asked 'Did Kyle do anything wrong?' took a long pause and said 'Well, legally, no'