Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:10 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:50 am
Pretty sure you can find at least one example of each of them. Wasn't there a trans shooter not to long ago?
And though those weren't school shootings, we also had Randy Stair (nutjob probably just a few years of trooning out to look more like his female ghostsona) and that brave woman of color who tried to kill Google.
I do believe that black school shooting are rarer. The schools they go to have an order of magnitude more metal detectors. Plus their cultural tradition makes them prefer knife fights and drive-bys.

>only the most entitled boys would ever do a school shooting

This reminds me of some horrible SJW capeshit comic about some black version of Wonder Woman. The main villain was some white jawk who started a school shooting for no reason (or because some black chick he bullied because he's of course also racist didn't want to date him; whatever makes more sense to you).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:33 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:37 am
His autism is showing.
>t. mad europoor unable to enjoy freedom nuggies
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:47 am
Complicity wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:18 am
As much as we love making fun of Razor
Do you really? You Pussies Had his thread Shut down for no real reason other then "Well at least we're like those nasty Kiwis!" And before any of you faggots Strawman or other wise- I Hate Foxdick farms, but Me thinks you have a love/hate thing for him like an angsty teenage girl.
I think Razor is right two out of three times, personally. I do think closing his thread was a faggot move though.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:12 pm

I don't know much about the goodness of his opinions but why does he dress and talk like a complete faggot?
And why does he like Spoony so much?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:17 pm

Because he is indeed a collection of twigs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:10 am
"White boys" ARE the only people you are allowed to bully you stupid faggot. If you so much as look sideways at a tranny or THOT get ready to be expelled for the rest of the year.

If bullying doesn't cause school shootings, then please explain the explosion of anti-bullying campaigns post mass shootings.

It's like my old high school. Massive problem with bullying for years, but the victims were poor white kids so admin didn't give a fuck. And I don't mean bullying in the sense of "enjoy the swirly, nerd!" I mean in the sense of 5 to 7 on one beatings. Shit that would be national news if these kids were gay or non-white. For years admin sat around with their dicks in their hands repeating "there's nothing we can do."

Then the Columbine Shooting happened. Next school day the hammer dropped, any student caught doing that got an automatic full year suspension and parents and coaches who bitched about it were told to shut the fuck up.

Yes, white kids pick up the gun more. Because it's the only way to make society care.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:15 pm

It is a self-fulfilling prophecy, really. You hate being bullied? Stop being so entitled, white boi.

It's also a bit fucked-up that they assume the most evil and dangerous white boys are not the jawks, but the nerdlingers and outsiders, for surely they must be planning their Day of Retribution (tm) to take their revenge on a world that doesn't give them the fame, fortune and 3DPDs they so rightfully deserve.
Aka the less privileged you are as a white person, the worse you are in their eyes.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:17 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:39 am
First, cucking out to BLM, then vowing to destroy his AR-15, now, eating McNuggets. What's next, posting pics of himself on Instagram eating tendies?
But he’s a hero that proves the justice system works right? R-right?

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:17 pm
But he’s a hero that proves the justice system works right? R-right?
Unironically yes

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:15 pm

5 to 7 on 1 fights? We never allowed that kind of stuff in our school. Kids would gather and ensure whatever fight was at least numeric balanced.