Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:13 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:04 pm
So? As long as the only action they take is boycotting
You know that Antifa/BLM/associate woke retards never stop there.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:18 pm

Of course, but the person asked for business for the stated purpose of boycotting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:38 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:58 pm
Sure it is. The cunt gives no proof. Her buddies give no proof. Somebody points out that one of the targeted businesses flies a pride flag. "Well, that doesn't mean anything."
Trust me, no MAGA would ever fly a pride flag.
No amount of virtue-signaling will help you if they want to hate you.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:15 am

2 years of Pedo Peter, and there are still idiots with TDS thinking that Drumpf and MAGA are the problem.
But they are predditors, so it makes sense.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:49 am

Never forget.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:07 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:04 pm
So? As long as the only action they take is boycotting, they can classify whatever business as whatever they want, it will still not be harassment.
I agreed with you until this point. If they are straight up lying about a business because they want to ruin them that may technically not be harassment but that is blatant defamation with actual malice. Yeah in the US defamation law is weak as piss so it would never amount to much but it proves these cunts are just looking for a fight.

Of course Reddit would gladly ban shit if someone wanted to make an anti-woke list.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:34 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:07 am
I agreed with you until this point. If they are straight up lying about a business because they want to ruin them that may technically not be harassment but that is blatant defamation with actual malice
You'd need to prove harm. Voice is correct when he says it doesn't make much difference if the only people who boycott the stores are a bunch of predditors who wouldn't have shopped there anyway.
Complicity wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:15 am
2 years of Pedo Peter, and there are still idiots with TDS thinking that Drumpf and MAGA are the problem.
But they are predditors, so it makes sense.
There are retards who thought, and still think apparently, that Pedo Peter has good character. Nothing is beyond retards

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:53 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:07 am
If they are straight up lying about a business because they want to ruin them that may technically not be harassment but that is blatant defamation with actual malice. Yeah in the US defamation law is weak as piss so it would never amount to much but it proves these cunts are just looking for a fight.

Of course Reddit would gladly ban shit if someone wanted to make an anti-woke list.
Unfortunately, there's no "Report for Defamation" button. One of the slandered business owners on Facebook requested that we flag it for harassment, so I tried. It didn't work.

Remember when that "One Angry Gamer" site made a boycott list of all the companies that pledged fealty and patronage to BLM? The left went BERSERK, labeled the guy a Nazi, and ended up getting his website taken down.

I also found a thread on there where Leftists claim they're arming up and have gotten way better at shooting than those "pussy" right wingers. Kind of disturbing. I think this should be taken seriously.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:58 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:53 pm
I think this should be taken seriously.
While I'm sure there are pockets of armed libs with competent firearm skills (especially in the PNW which is basically Antifa headquarters), it's not a large population on that side. Most of them have a moral objection to guns even existing. Plus, the left doesn't need a militia anyway, law enforcement (and soon the military!) can take care of their dirty work for them. If you want to be disturbed about something, worry about that.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:11 pm

It does worry me, but the police here have basically just stopped doing their jobs instead of putting the Commie boot on us like our Leftist politicians desire.

Idiots are going to have to learn the hard way (for years, probably) that de-policing is a disastrous, asinine concept. Only when things completely collapse will people here consider maybe not voting for Leftists.
お前はもう死んでいる。