Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Lindsay's Liver

Re: Clown World General

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:04 am

"Woo-hoo! Roe v. Wade was overturned today! Suck it, libs! Before I get into this article from The Daily Wire, remember to be a true patriot and smash that 'like' button, subscribe, and hit the notification bell. Also, join our Patreon for exclusive videos and check out our webstore where you can buy this sweet Liberal Tears mug. Now onto the article..."

Conservatives online can be entertaining, but you have to take a lot of it with a grain of salt. There's a lot of attention-seeking, clout-chasing and general herd mentality. Go outside. Go do social things. Talk to people. Get some perspective. You might feel better.

That's what I do, at least. and I think the black pill is extremely gay.

Me, I don't think about "owning the libs" much. I'm very much in favor of compromise.

It was fun to see crazy people lose their minds over the news about Roe, but my own opinion is super-normie. Every poll I've seen says that most people don't want a total ban and don't want late-term abortions and that's where I'm at. I don't think a nationwide ban will work in this country.

I don't care at all about gay marriage. If gays get married, it means nothing to me.

In the end, all I want is small government, free speech, the right to self-defense, a strong economy, minimal meddling in foreigh affairs, and for us all to stop taking trans weirdos seriously.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:06 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:02 pm

Do liberals really believe they are coming for their birth control? Liberals are fucking retarded. Most actually believe that abortion is now illegal in the 'states. Re-tard-ed.
Clarence Thomas suggested they could revisit those decisions, so the fear isn't unfounded - although certainly it was drummed up for political points.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:01 am

Kama wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:07 pm
I know you’re trying to paint me as some kind of evil person here but I’m not trying to be like that.
I'm not. I just think that you sound mildly hysterical.
Roe vs. Wade being overturned was a plain positive outcome. It paints a line of what the states are supposed to legislate instead of the SCOTUS.

That's the real win. You can insist as much as you want on that being meaningless, it's not.

Have the usual groipers oversold it? Sure. Are the usual commies overdramatizing it? Yes.
But if your take away is that it's meaningless, that's just wrong.

It's not about a battle being won, it's about even being able to have that battle, which is ultimately more important.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:28 am

Roe is significant because, for years, Democrats would use the Supreme Court to get in policy positions through the back door that would never ever pass Legislature, like blanket right to abortion. They're mad because that's gone now
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:06 am
Clarence Thomas suggested they could revisit those decisions
Yeah but only Clarence Thomas. Alito said his ruling applies to abortion only. Much as I like C-Dog, what he says doesn't carry much weight without the other four or five to back him up, see: the Election cases

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:42 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:04 am
"Woo-hoo! Roe v. Wade was overturned today! Suck it, libs! Before I get into this article from The Daily Wire, remember to be a true patriot and smash that 'like' button, subscribe, and hit the notification bell. Also, join our Patreon for exclusive videos and check out our webstore where you can buy this sweet Liberal Tears mug. Now onto the article..."

Conservatives online can be entertaining, but you have to take a lot of it with a grain of salt. There's a lot of attention-seeking, clout-chasing and general herd mentality. Go outside. Go do social things. Talk to people. Get some perspective. You might feel better.

That's what I do, at least. and I think the black pill is extremely gay.

Me, I don't think about "owning the libs" much. I'm very much in favor of compromise.

It was fun to see crazy people lose their minds over the news about Roe, but my own opinion is super-normie. Every poll I've seen says that most people don't want a total ban and don't want late-term abortions and that's where I'm at. I don't think a nationwide ban will work in this country.

I don't care at all about gay marriage. If gays get married, it means nothing to me.

In the end, all I want is small government, free speech, the right to self-defense, a strong economy, minimal meddling in foreigh affairs, and for us all to stop taking trans weirdos seriously.
You forgot supplements. Because cuckservatives are always pushing that Alex jones “all natural supplement” shit when they aren’t talking about how we need to get rid of seed oils.

But yeah you do have a point I do feel good when I’m not online for a few days it really does make a difference
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:01 am
Kama wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:07 pm
I know you’re trying to paint me as some kind of evil person here but I’m not trying to be like that.
I'm not. I just think that you sound mildly hysterical.
Roe vs. Wade being overturned was a plain positive outcome. It paints a line of what the states are supposed to legislate instead of the SCOTUS.

That's the real win. You can insist as much as you want on that being meaningless, it's not.

Have the usual groipers oversold it? Sure. Are the usual commies overdramatizing it? Yes.
But if your take away is that it's meaningless, that's just wrong.

It's not about a battle being won, it's about even being able to have that battle, which is ultimately more important.
Yeah you have a point. I mean it’s like how you could say Kyle Rittenhouse winning is meaningless because they’re never going to allow you to have that self-defense argument and get away with it again but it was a battle worth fighting. I guess it just doesn’t feel that way when Groupers are acting like winning is “trigger the libs, own the libs” just makes me think they are acting like retards with no perspective beyond that. Not to mention they wouldn’t be able to grift anymore if all the problems went away overnight

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:25 am

They are just grifters. Lauren Simonsen, who was one herself, exposed them all when she was kicked out of the circle for being a mudshark.
It's the same with the Bread Tube faggots on the left. Greedy grifters, the lot of them.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:13 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:25 am
Lauren Simonsen, who was one herself, exposed them all when she was kicked out of the circle for being a mudshark.
Does it really count as an exposure when she whines about shit that was either known or immediately obvious?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:20 am

McGinnis wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:28 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:06 am
Clarence Thomas suggested they could revisit those decisions
Yeah but only Clarence Thomas. Alito said his ruling applies to abortion only. Much as I like C-Dog, what he says doesn't carry much weight without the other four or five to back him up, see: the Election cases
Sure, but that's where the "they're coming for IUDs, condoms and gay marriage NEXT!" came from. It doesn't really matter if there was any real chance of that actually coming to fruition, the words were applied to paper and political points can (and will) be scored from them.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:42 am

McGinnis wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:13 am
Does it really count as an exposure when she whines about shit that was either known or immediately obvious?
The audience of those chucklefucks isn't exactly the perceptive kind.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:13 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:42 am
The audience of those chucklefucks isn't exactly the perceptive kind.
Yeah but still. An exposure is when you expose something that wasn't known or immediately perceptible. Anyone with a brain can see that Milo's an attention whoring grifter faggot