Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:25 pm
Marinated for days.
That is how I'd describe my foreskin.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:58 am

Some presumably Jewish doctor stole my peepee hood.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:00 am

Uguuboi wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:58 am
It is great for when it rains out.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:17 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:00 am
Uguuboi wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:58 am
It is great for when it rains out.
I would fill it up with coins and small rocks and use it as a weapon.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:58 pm

Political lesson of the day:
If you're hoping to get picked as a Presidential running mate, don't write a new book in which you tell the story of the time you shot your 14-month-old dog for not being a good hunting animal. Some people who live on farms are saying that sometimes shooting your dog is necessary (apparently the dog was also killing chickens), but I don't think any of that matters. Kristi Noem is now Governor Puppy-Murderer. This story makes people feel bad. And she didn't have to tell it!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:40 pm

Wouldn't have wanted Noem as VP anyway. She folded like a cheap lawn chair on letting trannies into girls' sports (not that it matters to me but the base wanted it and she was gun-ho for it until the corporations pressurised her). Makes you wonder what else she'll fold on

Trump really needs to set the world on fire with his VP pick. Needs to be someone the Deep State is more afraid of than him

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:44 pm

Yeah, the traditional solution for dogs who attack other farm animals is to put it down - we even have a popular idiom for exactly that in our language ("dog that eats sheep, only killing [will fix it]" - meaning "someone that has an incorrigible vice"). And of course putting down sick or disabled animals is something even your average urbanite should be familiar with. It really depends on how gleeful you are about the prospect of euthanizing an animal - I doubt Noem was particularly irreverent when talking about it. This is clearly a smear piece through and through.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 pm

I'll affirm that's common practice - esp in this part of the country.

Every would be Veep on Blompf's shortlist has grifter elements to them - Runningswampy, Stefanik, Gabbard, Vance all have NeverBlompf things they've said in the past.

You could probably sell Noem - make it a statement on coastal elites or something like that. Strategically, Gabbard makes the most sense. First split party ticket in a long time, and would get Democrats at each others throats, she has a decent resume and at least looks good on paper, too.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:26 pm

Just pick the one with the best tits.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:36 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 pm
Runningswampy, Stefanik, Gabbard, Vance all have NeverBlompf things they've said in the past.
None of these people will be picked
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 pm
Strategically, Gabbard makes the most sense.
Gabbard makes zero sense at all. She's politically homeless - excommunicated by the core Democrats and yet too liberal to run as Republican. She still believes in the climate nonsense and gun control, the Republican base will not want her one bullet away from the Presidency. She might've made sense as RFK's running mate, but he decided to pick Sergey Brin's gold-digging whore ex-wife instead.

Fact is the running mate is mostly irrelevant - the running mate is not going to bring people out to the polls if the top of the ticket is weak. Trump just needs somebody who can be ready to step in and serve as his successor if the worst happens. I'd suggest Michael Flynn, because the Deep State are scared shitless of him