Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Complicity

Re: Clown World General

Post by Complicity » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:15 pm
>JustSomeCreep

The guy seemed ok for a while, then he chose defending troons grooming children as the hill to die upon.
Last time i heard about him he had a meltdown defending communism or some shit like that during a live stream with Prick Retarda, who made him look like an idiot, and then burned bridges with all of his Comicsgate and right winged buddies on Youtube.
All but one catfisher who calls herself "Nerdette", who switched her politics and became a sjw in a futile attempt to boost the Lupa-tier views on her channel.

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:00 am

McGinnis wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:31 pm
The funniest part to me was when she was all like 'I just got fired, let me go to Disneyland and spend all my money on overpriced food and tat'
I had the same reaction. A person suffers trauma/setback in their life and their first reaction is to consoom product.

"Oh no! I just lost my job! Better head off to a children's amusement park and shove goyslop down my throat all day!"

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:50 am

It's their version of "unwinding". It's pretty normal to feel you need to rest up for a little whole after getting fired or quitting a job. Depending on your savings and/or severance package, you could travel somewhere for a little bit to clear your head. Of course, if you got fired at the start of a recession, maybe you should instead save and buckle up for some hard times ahead. I remember doing exactly that when I lost my job in 2015 and things were so bad it took me 6 months to find a new one (last time it had taken only 1 month). I penny-pinched everything I could and I ended my unemployment stretch with some money in the bank still.

But these pampered assholes never had to think like that, because they entered the job market after the worst slump of the 2008 crisis.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:08 am

We know why they do it. I'm just saying it's not the smartest thing to blow all your money on overpriced crap when you've just lost your job, and presumably she lives in California, a very expensive state, probably in an expensive coastal city.

I assume she'll be e-begging soon

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:32 pm

Peope like her never had any kind of financial troubles before.
Fuck, she might not get them anyways if their parents still keep giving her money.
Complicity wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:44 pm
*internet interior crocodile-alligator turns into a lolcow*
What a twist!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:41 pm

Yea, I figure that her parents will keep her afloat just fine.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:15 pm

All parents die eventually

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:18 pm

Valar morghulis
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:49 pm

RedLine wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:41 pm
Yea, I figure that her parents will keep her afloat just fine.
She has to be third generation Asian becasue first gen wouldn't support her ass for very long. Her biggest problem is she probably got that jon right out of collage she she didn't have a chance to know what finding a job was like post-Bush pre-Trump.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:21 pm

"Oi mate, do you have a loicense for that rape?"
"IT IS MA'AM!"
"Sorry missus, just trying to do my job over here. Very poorly. Carry on."