Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun May 22, 2022 1:25 am

That probably wasn't his idea. He had plenty of evil and cunning people around him, just like Dementia Biden does now. All he had to do was wave and sign papers.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun May 22, 2022 1:48 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 1:25 am
That probably wasn't his idea.
I never said that it was his idea. But these think tank guys, these DC MIC establishment guys, they all speak with one voice. Unlike the Demented Thief, who really is a fucking idiot, Bush knew full well what he was doing.

Look at the difference between them. While Bush is part of a political dynasty and mired in corrupt DC politics, he also ran an oil company and managed a baseball team. He had some independent success. Biden, on the other hand, trained as a lawyer but quickly entered politics because he was so inept as a lawyer that, if he didn't enter politics, he'd probably have been a Lionel Hutz-esque ambulance chaser instead

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon May 23, 2022 7:31 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 23, 2022 8:08 pm

Their conversations frequently reference their white identity; they mention “white decline,” “white people,” or “whites.” Virtually no other users use the term “white” in these ways.
Except black activists?
The words “white” or “whites” appear in 19 percent of posts on Stormfront. Altogether, “Jew” or “Jews” and “Black” or “Blacks” appear in roughly 7 percent of posts. “Negro” or “negroes” appear in another 2 percent of posts. Other derogatory terms for Black people and Jews (e.g., the Nigger, heeb, yid) appear in only a handful of posts.
It's nice that the people of Stormfront use slurs so rarely.
What makes these white supremacists distinct from mainstream speakers is that they explicitly and frequently discuss racial and ethnic groups.
Their comparing the frequency of words like "black" or "white" mentioned on Stormfront with the entirety of twitter and reddit. I think it's fairly obvious that the latter two have a somewhat broader range of topics.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon May 23, 2022 10:27 pm

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon May 23, 2022 10:42 pm

Kama wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 10:27 pm

I've never seen a pair of INs as boring as the Paul brothers.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 23, 2022 11:24 pm

Hopefully they will run as third party and split the democrat vote.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon May 23, 2022 11:34 pm

The only thing the Paul brothers split is their buttcheeks for black cock.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue May 24, 2022 12:34 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon May 23, 2022 11:24 pm
Hopefully they will run as third party and split the democrat vote.
Yeah cause that worked well in 2020

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 25, 2022 10:39 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 5:33 am
On an unrelated note, Cyrillic may be the most frustrating alphabet ever. How the fuck a "c" is a "s" and some squiggly "n" are "l"? At least moonrunes don't look familiar to what I already know to make me confused.
It's basically modified Greek. The "c" being basically interchangeable was still common in Europe - and still is in some languages - just 100 years ago.
The "j" is even a very recent invention and is basically an accented "i" in just about all European languages.

You can learn to read Cyrillic in a few days, two weeks tops. Can't say the same about retard moon runes that even native nips take challenges on in "the fuck does this letter mean" challenges.
No to mention them using multiple alphabets.

I mean, when I write АЗОВ, you know what group I am talking about, no?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!