Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:50 pm

No one unvaccinated is asking you to "protect" us, faggot. I sincerely hope you stop wearing masks, not because I think it will be harmful to you, but because they don't work anyway and we all look and feel and act like idiots wearing them. Embrace freedom and stop being a cuck already.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:05 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:18 pm
The buyers remorse is coming fast.
These peons got jabbed for virtue signalling and party loyalty, nothing else. It was never about "protecting the vulnerable". All people that were at risk from the common flu to begin with.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:32 pm

Oh man, what happened to "I will wear a mask even after Corona!"? That went out of the window real fast, huh?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:06 am

The eviction moratorium that ends today is interesting to me. Have people really not being paying rent for over a year? Does anyone here know anyone who's been living like that?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:56 am

Even shops and larger MegaCorps have done it during the worst parts of the lockdown. It was all the rage.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:25 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:06 am
The eviction moratorium that ends today is interesting to me. Have people really not being paying rent for over a year? Does anyone here know anyone who's been living like that?
My brother's tenants have been doing that. ALL of them. He's pretty happy about evicting them soon.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:39 pm

I've heard it both ways. I've heard of renters whose landlords have raised their rent 3-4 times since covid started. 'Cause they could I guess, or maybe to make up for non-payers in other apartments. But that's not right either. Then there are the Spoonys who pull the "you can't evict me" and refuse to pay.

It'll be real interesting to see what happens when the evictions start up en masse. If Senile Joe doesn't offer a bailout, thousands and maybe even millions of his voter base are going to be up in arms.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:39 pm
If Senile Joe doesn't offer a bailout, thousands and maybe even millions of his voter base are going to be up in arms.
He's in, he doesn't care.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:39 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:17 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:39 pm
If Senile Joe doesn't offer a bailout, thousands and maybe even millions of his voter base are going to be up in arms.
He's in, he doesn't care.
These folks will just hide in their bunkers when the shooting starts, but I also doubt any of their supporters will truly grasp just how fucked the economy really is.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:45 pm

That sweet, sweet $300 a week unemployment bonus expires in a month, too.

The pandemic gibs are going away. Stock up on ammo