Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Shitlib debates: Clown world 2020

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:54 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:21 am
Why would you want Pence? Might as well ask for Jeb!
I don't think Jeb! would have done something like this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... e-him.html

In general Pence comes off as an "aw, shucks" pseudo-theocrat. Not ideal, but better than an empty suit globalist like Jeb!, better than some Cato Institute Conservative Inc. fartsniffer, and much better than anyone the Democrats put up.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:48 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:21 am
This shit actually gets crazier, since it's a long video I'm just gonna post the time stamp.

https://youtu.be/ccKdu5PT5dE?t=933
When that bitch suddenly started screaming for no reason:

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:21 am
Why would you want Pence? Might as well ask for Jeb!
So the Reeeeeeing keeps on going. Remember, he's the guy that wants to fry faggots with electric shocks to cure the gay away. Not really, but that's going to be what they'll say.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:01 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:23 am
So how are they going to actually determine who is authentic or deserving enough to get the money? I imagine plenty of people will get upset when they see a bunch of white guys hitting the news smiling and waving around their checks.
On top of that, slave records (after sale) were probably not kept around in the best condition. Or likely to survive Reconstruction.
Furthermore, what if your ancestors lived in--or escaped to--the North? Does that disqualify you? What about the slave states that stayed in the Union?

Fortunately, I actually DO have a solution to how this should be fairly implemented:
SpoilerShow
Applicants should be genetically tested. Then you have to come up with a fair percentage of how much is an acceptable to ensure genetic lineage can be accurately traced without variation or explanation in origin.

I have a compromise. Call it a "Three-Fifths Compromise," if you will. Anyone who has 60% or more should qualify as one whose descendants can be verified enough through post-Emancipation generations so that they would likely have the direct ancestors who were slaves and were likely disenfranchised by poll taxes.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:16 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:01 pm
So how are they going to actually determine who is authentic or deserving enough to get the money?
You don't. It's the emptiest of all promises you could give, knowing full well you won't even attempt to pay anyone anything.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:32 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:01 pm
SpoilerShow
Applicants should be genetically tested. Then you have to come up with a fair percentage of how much is an acceptable to ensure genetic lineage can be accurately traced without variation or explanation in origin.

I have a compromise. Call it a "Three-Fifths Compromise," if you will. Anyone who has 60% or more should qualify as one whose descendants can be verified enough through post-Emancipation generations so that they would likely have the direct ancestors who were slaves and were likely disenfranchised by poll taxes.
You're not inclusive enough. Heritage is a social construct, so everyone who feels like a slave descendant should be treated as such.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:18 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:23 am
>read comments
>all those niggers wanting free shit

:roll:
Niggers picked cotton for a few private businesses. You niggers never irrigated land, laid brick, or raised cattle. The cotton shirts and gin didn't play this big apart considering only the southern states profited from your brainless, mundane, labour.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:55 am

So anyone following the "Afgan peace talks?" There's news going around that the U.S. is ready to withdraw next year, if that's the case any Dems going up against Trump just lost their chance to play the withdrawel card.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:48 am

Singh'sSpot wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:55 am
So anyone following the "Afgan peace talks?" There's news going around that the U.S. is ready to withdraw next year, if that's the case any Dems going up against Trump just lost their chance to play the withdrawel card.
There's peace talks in Afghanistan about twice a year. Nothing is going to come from it and, more importantly, absolutely nobody cares. At all. Not a single soul on this earth gives a fuck about Afghanistan.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:24 pm

Nuking that place wouldn't make any difference. At this point there's an entire generation that grew up over there with the U.S. forces kicking the shit out of them. You don't hear about bombings anymore because we just fly drones in to blow up whatever's around.
Anyone who even thinks of living there at this point is pretty damn stupid, let alone joining a terrorist cell.

Just kill everything that moves over there, and action off the spoils to other countries to pay down our war debt.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.