Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
veris leta facies

Re: Clown World General

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:25 pm

When I was younger I was a rather militant atheist who thought believers in the gods were stupid, until I learned that many ideologies, including atheism, are very religion-like and can even be many times worse than, say, Christianity and many Christians seemed to be actually much more level headed compared to many atheists. Many secularist and freethought movements are actually communist agitation organizations (most of them) and Marxism-Leninism is a religion whereas any theism. The giveaway is how they view shitslam, if they hate Christianity but are careful not to talk about other religions, they are Marxists. It is also noteworthy how hostile they are to Christianity, they do not seek to build any kind of dialogue with believers. In Marxist critique of religion, materialistic dogmatics are rampant, Marxist philosophy is materialistic, there is no room for any kind of spiritual activity and theistic believers are an instance to be hated.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:00 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:22 am
Now Eastern Europeans on the other hand count as people of color.
So basically only Celts, Deutsch and Scandinavians are white these days. I guess the Spanish, too, but Hispanics can't figure out they are actually Spanish/Aboriginal mixes. You wouldn't exist if you weren't conquered, idiots!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:44 am

Latinos, like Italians, are white. Arabs as well. The crime statistics would look even worse if that wasn't the case.
Slavs are such a nonfactor in US statistics that they are POC. Except for those of Polish heritage, who will be filed under not just white but white supremacy for crimes.

Deutsch is always white. Even the imported niggers. Their racial identity get suppressed ultra hard and if it comes out, they were simply forced by all that white supremacy surrounding them.
Which is the only claim I subscribe to. Must be frustrating to see Bavarians and feel inferior even to them.
Can't relate to that gay shit, of course, being of pure blood and un-vaxxed.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:12 am

I don't consider Arabs in the white ojneage becasue they are probably the truest "Semite" still around. Iranians and Indians are a group of Aryans ( yeah, I hate the term "Indo-European") that branched off. Of course there is so much Arab/Turk blood mixed with Iranian blood it is hard to tell these days.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:23 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:12 am
I don't consider Arabs in the white ojneage
Yeah, no shit you don't. Because despite being a Leaf stoner, you possibly have two brain cells to rub against. But the SocJus don't. FBI even lists them as white, so the crime statistics don't look that bad. That's what this entire meme chain is about. Not reason but screwed race declaration bent to fit some faggot agenda.

Hell, somehow a nigger stomping an Asian lady into the pavement is white supremacy to them.

Do I have to be ultra aggro every post just so obvious irony isn't missed?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:35 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:23 am
When Clown World makes you this mad it is time to leave the tent and visit the concession stand for a kosher donair.
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:38 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:35 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:23 am
When Clown World makes you this mad it is time to leave the tent and visit the concession stand for a kosher donair.
I'm the least actually mad fucker on the entire forum. I just like to be an asshole.
Your (as in you lot) neutron star density frustrates me at times though, I'll admit.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:42 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:15 pm
All while Hollywood is doing its best to erase gingers form the public eye.
I want to erase gingers by dyeing their hair blonde and brown by pissing and shitting on their heads.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:17 am

Rather have souless gingers over demonic niggers

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:21 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:17 am
demonic niggers
Don't make them sound cool