Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:33 pm

It really depends on which whites are you willing to lift a finger for, as this forum's IN session itself is a good enumeration of absolute white trash that don't deserve even a slight finger twitch for their benefit.

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:10 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:33 pm
It really depends on which whites are you willing to lift a finger for, as this forum's IN session itself is a good enumeration of absolute white trash that don't deserve even a slight finger twitch for their benefit.
I mean… I don’t think anyone is referring to Ethan Ralph when we talk about white people

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:20 pm

You underestimate wignats. A couple of months ago I went to Poast and basically had the entire userbase yelling at me for using the expression "white nigger" to describe the same Ethan Ralph, despite, you know, he being the niggerest white you'll ever know (he even has nigger habits like abandoning his son, being fixated on sports bets, and listening exclusively to rap music while getting high). To them, an Ethan Ralph is preferable to a Clarence Thomas, no matter what., and they'd gladly ship Thomas to Africa and keep Ralph in their ethnostate, because Ralph's skin color is "white" (more like "pork pink"). and Thomas's skin is dark brown.

They also seem to think that White women are just being misled by the Jews and that they will totally go back into the kitchen to rise their autistic Aryan children once the Day of the Rope comes, instead of doing exactly what they have been doing right now.

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:29 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:20 pm
You underestimate wignats. A couple of months ago I went to Poast and basically had the entire userbase yelling at me for using the expression "white nigger" to describe the same Ethan Ralph, despite, you know, he being the niggerest white you'll ever know (he even has nigger habits like abandoning his son, being fixated on sports bets, and listening exclusively to rap music while getting high). To them, an Ethan Ralph is preferable to a Clarence Thomas, no matter what., and they'd gladly ship Thomas to Africa and keep Ralph in their ethnostate, because Ralph's skin color is "white" (more like "pork pink"). and Thomas's skin is dark brown.

They also seem to think that White women are just being misled by the Jews and that they will totally go back into the kitchen to rise their autistic Aryan children once the Day of the Rope comes, instead of doing exactly what they have been doing right now.
The wignat guys I’ve seen. Especially the NJP variety hate people like Miscarriage of Acchild and ralph and would never associate with them. Hell they hate Richard Spencer and think he’s a libtard twink now. Sounds like you ran into guys that still think YouTube blood sports is cool.

I mean even metacuck hates Ralph, but when I talk about white people I’m talking about the ones murdered by nogs and ignored or the ones actually suffering under this growing anti white black supremacist ideology that is allowed to exist and spread it’s hate and evil while it’s considered karma and celebrated against a race that “deserves it.” The problem is the right wants to walk the line of “talking about race” without ever fully going in on whites the way blm, celebs, and the left will with blacks.

I can’t stand mark hamill right now because he cares more about that jayland walker nigger being killed than Ethan liming who he showed zero interest in at all. When I talk about white people I’m talks ng about the Ethan limings, the daisy Jupiter Paulsens, the cannon hinnants, and Waukesha parade victims that no one but a wignat will stand up for in a country that cares more about black justice than white victims. Where the left outright says “whites deserve it when they’re murdered while blacks don’t” where the right will stand and rally behind Rittenhouse while condemning innocent whites to the wolves if they were in the same vicinity as a black that died then say “why does everything have to be about race? Why does race matter?” If Tucker Carlson and other right wing talking heads won’t go full in on pro white because they’re afraid then who will? White people need a voice and someone to defend them and their intetests

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:41 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:33 pm
Likely an ex-boyfriend.
Yup.
'Ex-boyfriend' is arrested two days after woman, 20, was shot dead at point-blank range while pushing three month-old baby in stroller through Upper East Side
'Now, my daughter is dead. She's dead! A 20-year-old female with a credit score of 800.
WTF? Why did mom bring up a credit score!?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:34 am

Johnson's three-year-old child, whose father is another man
So, the mother's a whore (as expected), and the ex is a cuck. Why am I not surprised?
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:41 am
'Now, my daughter is dead. She's dead! A 20-year-old female with a credit score of 800.
WTF? Why did mom bring up a credit score!?
Black parents only see worth in their offspring if they possess any iota of financial value.
EDIT: It seems the mother was a white woman who threw her genes away producing a slutty mutt offspring. Whatever.
Last edited by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole on Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:48 am

Honestly tonight is just one of those nights where I just feel like I just don’t care anymore. The world is just pure evil now. Nothing will ever really fix it. The people either want to encourage making the world even more evil than it is now or just too stupid to realize how much of a lost cause things have gotten. And those who do know can’t do anything Bridges sit back and watch while being afraid to one day send their kids into… Because this world isn’t the one I was mid 80s and 90s kids grew up in.

You know I always imagine that when I had a family the world I would send them into would be a lot like mine… Instead of the hell scape it is now… so maybe I really am black pilled because what’s the fucking point anymore? I mean I don’t want to be like this but realistically it’s never going to be any better. It’s never going to go back to the way it was. And I’ve been angry about that for way too long. I don’t feel like burning any more bridges. Not even for the right reasons.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:02 am

Kama wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:48 am
All that shit.
Only one thing to do.....

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:58 am

Kama wrote:
Honestly tonight is just one of those nights where I just feel like I just don’t care anymore. The world is just pure evil now. Nothing will ever really fix it.
There is but one solution...
SpoilerShow
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:41 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:02 am
Kama wrote:
All that shit.
Only one thing to do.....

I’m just tired. Of fighting for what I believe is right, sticking to my guns no matter how many friends I lose or bridges burned. Thinking I’m doing it all for the right reasons that are bigger than me only to always end up the bad guy no matter what.

Maybe I should just go full bugman. Stop caring about all this shit and just watch anime or try to complete my game backlog. Just makes me feel nostalgic for the pre-trump times when I didn’t give a shit about all this stuff and it was just fun sperging out on INs like DSP or listening to metokur do it.