Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RedLine

Re: Clown World General

Post by RedLine » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:46 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:20 am
No. He is turning Florida intoo a based state. Once you are president your career after tenure is through.
I like Desantis a lot but two things he has on his side is that the Florida legislature is 60% Republican(likely to be more like 70% after the midterms) and the state laws give him a decent amount of latitude. How he would do in a much more hostile power environment is relatively unknown.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:57 am

This is why being Vice President would be good for him. He gets the experience of working on a national stage without the pressures and hazards that come with actually being President

Basically exactly what Richard Nixon described

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:18 am

Monkeypox confirmed the new AIDS.

RESULTS
We report 528 infections diagnosed between

April 27 to June 24, 2022

Cases, 528, at 43 sites in 16 countries

98% in gay or bisexual men, 75% were White,

41% had HIV

median age 38

Transmission suspected to have occurred through sexual activity

95% of cases

Presentation in this series

95% rash

(with 64% having less than 10 lesions)

73% anogenital lesions

41% had mucosal lesions

(with 54 having a single genital lesion)

Common systemic features preceding the rash

fever (62%)

lethargy (41%)

myalgia (31%)

headache (27%)

lymphadenopathy (56%)

Concomitant sexually transmitted infections

109 of 377 (29%)

Among the 23 people with a clear exposure history

median incubation period, 7 days (range, 3 to 20)

Monkeypox virus DNA

Detected in 29 of the 32 (in whom seminal fluid was analyzed)
Unless I've read this wrong, it's overwhelmingly spread via sexual contact between gay men. My understanding of the illness itself is you have to physically touch someone else's sores with your bare skin, or with something that can pass it from the bare skin to you (such as intimate clothing.)

Of course, a straight person theoretically can get monkeypox. If enough heterosexual couples were to spread it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:20 am

I kind of doubt it can finish what its big brother started so many moons ago. It's too weaksauce for that.

>5% were White

I'm sure the Biden administration will do everything in their power to protect the Fags of Color.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:24 am

That number is actually supposed to be 75% white, not 5%. It got cut off weird when I did my copypasta. I'm pretty sure the racial makeup is based on the location(s) where they did the sampling.

I've heard reports that maybe it could also spread at locations such as gymnasiums in public schools, where a lot of kids are rubbing their asses on the same gym equipment and floor mats. But based on the data in the video, it seems to be mostly spreading part and parcel with AIDs and among bug chasers.
RAPEMAN wrote:

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:10 am

I've heard that immune system suppression from the covid shots is what's making this spread so much

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:54 am

McGinnis wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:10 am
I've heard that immune system suppression from the covid shots is what's making this spread so much
I heard that as well. Don't know how true it is. I noticed a lot of the people in the study (around 30%) were also positive for at least one other STI and 41% had HIV. So even if their immune systems weren't suppressed from the covid shots, they would have had weaker immune systems compared to people without AIDs.

I'm not saying the covid shot is fucking amazing, but I think risky lifestyle is more likely to play a role in catching 'pox. The old guy in the video definitely isn't a conservative, but even he said at the end something about "minimizing lifestyle risk." His extremely polite way of saying stop having gay orgies every day.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:38 am

How's the vax ratio amongst those gay gangbangers? Did catching a disease ever stop their sodomizing ways?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:17 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:54 am
it's overwhelmingly spread via sexual contact between gay men.
stop having gay orgies every day.
This is a sad day for several DHI posters and all DHI guest posters and lurkers.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:54 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:54 am
I heard that as well. Don't know how true it is.
I'm inclined to believe that it's 100% true because, as you know, if it reflects badly on the covid shots, they will cover it up. Genuine scientific inquiry is not being done here