Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Clown World General

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:13 am

Bro, I'm not saying to stop caring about what you care about, but why bother losing friends at all or burning bridges over polidicks? Just lie. Unless you literally don't want to be friends with them, in which case cool, but it's not a loss if that's how you feel.

A lot of the sjw commie types are pushing so hard to impress their will upon people because they know that their ideas are still vulnerable and (more importantly) stupid. Folks who talk politics IRL are often looking for a fight.

I talk about polidicks shit on here and I shitpost on the internet, but I don't discuss my real political opinions IRL. I give just as much truth as I think the person I am talking to can handle. With some people, I don't give them any. Those who deserve to know the truth should have it. Those who don't should not. I'm not about to get into an IRL slapfight over ideas with some screaming feminazi or drunk relative. If a bum on the sidewalk asked you how much money you make and what your bank info is, would you tell them? Of course not.

If you feel that engaging in discussions about polidicks with people IRL is damaging your quality of life, just stop doing it. Make some shit up if they force it on you. Say "I never thought about it like that" or "you've given me a lot to think about." Or ask them what they think. Faggots love to talk about their political opinions when asked. Probably the whole reason people would bring it up with you is so they can give their opinion. So let them.

You should take time to enjoy your hobbies and your life where you can. Even bugman shit like bideo james. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:52 am

>ex-boyfriend
>not his child

There we have it. The simplest answer is usually the correct one.

>kama blackpilled again
Just stop the victim mentality. Kikes couldn't have shaped this brave new world If whites hadn't allowed it.
This culture is failing and it must. Lean back and enjoy the show.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:28 pm

Luke: Is the dark side stronger?
Yoda: No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive
I think this is true in real life. Historically, it's been much easier to smile and nod and agree with the Nazis or Commies than to stand up against them.

That's what we're seeing now. Much easier to be a blue-pill cuck and parrot everything the MSM or your pinko college professor says.

The red and black pills kind of suck when you can see the world the way it really is.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:39 pm

*sigh*
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:28 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:13 am
Bro, I'm not saying to stop caring about what you care about, but why bother losing friends at all or burning bridges over polidicks? Just lie. Unless you literally don't want to be friends with them, in which case cool, but it's not a loss if that's how you feel.

A lot of the sjw commie types are pushing so hard to impress their will upon people because they know that their ideas are still vulnerable and (more importantly) stupid. Folks who talk politics IRL are often looking for a fight.

I talk about polidicks shit on here and I shitpost on the internet, but I don't discuss my real political opinions IRL. I give just as much truth as I think the person I am talking to can handle. With some people, I don't give them any. Those who deserve to know the truth should have it. Those who don't should not. I'm not about to get into an IRL slapfight over ideas with some screaming feminazi or drunk relative. If a bum on the sidewalk asked you how much money you make and what your bank info is, would you tell them? Of course not.

If you feel that engaging in discussions about polidicks with people IRL is damaging your quality of life, just stop doing it. Make some shit up if they force it on you. Say "I never thought about it like that" or "you've given me a lot to think about." Or ask them what they think. Faggots love to talk about their political opinions when asked. Probably the whole reason people would bring it up with you is so they can give their opinion. So let them.

You should take time to enjoy your hobbies and your life where you can. Even bugman shit like bideo james. :lol:
I only end up losing friends online over politics because they are uncomfortable with me talking about blacks and Jews. They’re conservatives who just want to stick to talking about how they’re afraid of gays and trainees groom kids in all that but never wanna talk about anything that’s not safe. So bridges are burned because I rub them the wrong way amd they Force me out of their community because I’m too much of a Nazi for them. I guess I was just feeling that maybe it would’ve been better had I just either ignored politics completely or just agreed with them on everything they said and never tried to actually challenge their world view or anything.

You and Kugel are right. I’m just being stupid. Say what I want and stick to my beliefs and if people don’t like that then I don’t need them. If I know in my heart that I’m doing the right thing then that’s enough even in a crazy world like this.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:12 pm

I'm just saying you can't change how things are going. Being frustrated about it is normal but not productive or good for your mental state.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:00 am

Kama wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:28 pm

I only end up losing friends online over politics because they are uncomfortable with me talking about blacks and Jews. They’re conservatives who just want to stick to talking about how they’re afraid of gays and trainees groom kids in all that but never wanna talk about anything that’s not safe. So bridges are burned because I rub them the wrong way amd they Force me out of their community because I’m too much of a Nazi for them. I guess I was just feeling that maybe it would’ve been better had I just either ignored politics completely or just agreed with them on everything they said and never tried to actually challenge their world view or anything.

You and Kugel are right. I’m just being stupid. Say what I want and stick to my beliefs and if people don’t like that then I don’t need them. If I know in my heart that I’m doing the right thing then that’s enough even in a crazy world like this.
"I only end up needing to visit the hospital when I slam this door into my hand repeatedly."

Bruh. I already gave you the solution. If talking about x or mentioning x is causing you problems with certain people, stop doing it. When people ask you questions about what you believe, just lie. Who cares? Friend time isn't voting time. When I hang out with friends, I'm interested in having fun.

The only reason to "challenge their world view" is if you think the discussion would be productive. AKA if one or both of you are receptive to changing your opinions. If that's not the case then there's no reason to discuss it.

I know it might be counter-intuitive for me to say on a shitposting forum where I have thousands of fucking posts, but don't be so free with your opinions. :lol: I can shitpost here because that's what DHI is all about. Normal people should have to work to find out what you believe. If they care, which most won't. And that's totally fine. Be circumspect about who you allow into your inner circle.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:00 am

If politics is your #1 interest in life and you must wear it on your sleeve, you kinda need to be ready to be excommunicated by certain people or at least be ready to argue all of the time. Some people enjoy that.

I don't. I think it's a waste of time. I've done it before. All I ever got from it was an empty feeling and some useless anger.

There are many lefties in my life and we get along. Because we talk about other things. I can talk about music, food, movies, pets, and nostalgic bullshit for hours. I still remember when politics didn't invade every last thing in our lives. It's not too hard to keep living that way if you really want that.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:57 am

I didn't care until they made me care.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:12 pm
I'm just saying you can't change how things are going. Being frustrated about it is normal but not productive or good for your mental state.
I hear you. I guess I’m just trying to figure out how to not be frustrated or angry anymore because I want my mental state to be better. I mean I do appreciate device from you and Ravid but I guess it’s something I have to figure out myself. It’s only an online thing anyway so I just had to figure out a way to control myself online