Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
rabidtictac

Re: Clown World General

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:17 am

Y'all saw the UFO shit?

What do you think? I say this guy is working a gayops for the intelligence community. He's not old enough to be in charge of anything, but is just the right age for an agent. He didn't personally see anything and he didn't bring any evidence with him. Everything coming from his mouth is just hearsay... Being confirmed by anonymous "sources" aka more hearsay from some UFO researcher lady.

It would be hella cool IF alien spacecraft existed and we had alien bodies laid out on mortuary slabs along with spaceship parts like the fucking X-Files, but I don't think any of that is real. The mathematical odds of living, sentient, spacefaring beings existing within traveling distance of our world are too low. The only way that could even work is if the aliens have invented FTL travel or are dimension-hopping or some mega Sci-Fi Channel Original Movie shit. WE are by far the most intelligent creatures on THIS planet and WE can barely travel to the moon... Which orbits us.

I also don't see the point in aliens traveling here to float around mysteriously and assprobe humans. What would be the benefit? The energy expenditure has to be worth it somehow. The math doesn't add up.

It's more likely (to me) that a few advanced nations/a few multi-billionaires have developed experimental modes of travel and they occasionally fly these. As part of testing? For fun? Something like that. And those are the unidentified flying objects that people see. You have to keep in mind that most technological advancements of significance are kept well under wraps until their commercial use has been totally ironed out. In some cases, technology relevant to defense or international security might never be shared with the public.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:58 am

I pretty much stopped caring about whistleblowers after that Google incel who fell in love with a chatbot and deluded himself into thinking its sentient.
What I'm saiyan is if you can't steal actual evidence before your big whistleblow-out, you're no better than a regular conspiracy theorist.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:17 am
I also don't see the point in aliens traveling here to float around mysteriously and assprobe humans. What would be the benefit? The energy expenditure has to be worth it somehow. The math doesn't add up.
Personally I'd first use my lazor beams to carve moe faces into the planet, maybe also fling an asteroid or two at large cities for fun.
AutismShow
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:15 am

1) Hearsay "testimony" means nothing; either leak hard evidence or fuck off;

2) The goddamn space is too fucking big for alien visits. Intelligent life may or may not exist out there (odds are infinitesimal, but the amount of stars and planets where they could happen is enormous, so it's like trying to get a 1 in a trillion event to happen by trying trillions of times, or even more - at some point, it becomes statistically significant), but if it does, it certainly doesn't exist within a range where they could physically visit Earth, all kinds of physics considered (maximum travel speed possible, effects of space radiation on living matter, amount of energy necessary for space travel, etc.).

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:17 am

It's some psyops shit. I want to know what they want to distract from.

The fastest man-made object so far was the Parker Solar Probe, managing to reach around 535000 km/h. That's 148.6 km/s. Let's round that up to 150 km/s.
Light speed is around 300000 km/s. So it reached 0.05% of lights peed. Meaning it would take it would take it 2000 times as long as light to reach a desired destination.

The closest anything to us is Proxima Centauri, a red dwarf 4.24 light years away.
Parker Solar Probe would take 8480 years to reach it.
And that's just a probe you can slingshot around Sol willy nilly without concern for acceleration pulverizing squishy people in it.

All things being equal, higher average speeds with accelerations no higher than 5 G may conceivably possible, but distances only get father from here.
A realistic estimate is that in either case it would take over 5000 years to reach anything outside our solar system, being generous.

Imagine a giant world ship that you managed to inexplicably get up to that speed.
5000 years without mutiny or bloody revolts? Without terrorism? Without catastrophic failures and irreparable damage? Without vital systems stopping work? Without the people deciding to turn around on their travel to perhaps, maybe some planet that may be borderline uninhabitable at best to return to Terra, a planet they know is habitable?

Niggers don't know how fucking large space really is.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:13 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:17 am
It's some psyops shit. I want to know what they want to distract from.
That was my question too. Does anyone remember when the White House leaked that other "we totally have a UFO department" info? Was that also during an election year? I feel like "lol election year" is the simplest answer whenever the feds engage in some mega gay shit. That or distracting from heinous activities they've been engaging in covertly.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:26 am

At any given time there's too much shit going on they could attempt to drown in misinfo noise. Its impossible to tell what they want to push here.
Could just be so reactionary faggots like Tucker jump on it and tarnish their own credibility.

Betcha Alex Jones busted the biggest nut since January 6 and is currently doing several hours on it going super Sayan.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:27 pm

I kinda wish this alien thing is real.
We are already dealing with real life demons (jews), and things don't look so great so far. Maybe throwing alien overloads to the mix changes the course one way or another, even though we may end up dying with mega death laser beam or something. Also, at least it's more realistic than that super popular Palestinian zombie Jew rabbi guy.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:17 am
people
Could be machines or cyborgs.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:51 pm

We'll just start a war with them when it turns out they don't share our opinion on the social construct called "gender".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:05 pm

AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:27 pm
Could be machines or cyborgs.
Barely more likely and of dubious practicality.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:47 pm

Cyberntic organisms could survive sublight/FTL travel. The UAPs are being described as metallic orbs that change shape. IRL Transformers?
お前はもう死んでいる。