Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:15 pm

I expect it'll take decades for any serious inquiries.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:15 pm
I expect it'll take decades for any serious inquiries.
There won't be any serious inquiry, or if there is it'll be under severe protest. Probably at the behest of pissed off insurance companies who now have to make massive insurance payouts because their previously thought young and healthy clients are now suddenly and mysteriously dropping dead.

No, governments around the world will do what they always do, which is never admit fault, hope that everyone forgets and, if necessary, pretend it didn't happen.

Look at Trudope going around saying 'Well, no one forced you to get the vaccine'

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:02 pm

I have to think that talk we had in the Trump thread I think it gave me a lot of insight. Finally made me except things that I didn’t want to accept.

You know at its base I do like the meritocracy argument because at its core you’re saying that everything should be fair for everyone all that matters is your work ethic.

The problem is that the people who bring it up on Twitter especially in the replies on this thread never really had to worry about merit. They were never in the shoes of a disabled or Asian person that did you all the merit. That did bootstrap themselves off for years only to be turned away because they weren’t being judged on their merit.

At this point all meritocracy means is keep niggers out of Harvard. Which I don’t think any of them should have a free pass anyways because nobody else does. But if you wanted to go through race based meritocracy then it’s completely unfair that Asians have to work themselves to the point of suicide just to get into the same school only for kids hem to be told no because they need more niggers. A real meritocracy wouldn’t be like that. So then just have the balls to admit that it’s not about meritacracy you just don’t want blacks having a free ride into the all the best institutions in the country and that they should have to earn it like everyone else.

I see tech guys bitch about meritocracy too when they get passed over or replaced by haberbs. They aren’t even mad about losing a job they deserved because of work ethic. They are more mad that Apu from the Simpsons didn’t have to earn it the way they would. You know the “ I worked here for 20 years and I got passed over by a haberdashery straight out of college! Muh meritocracy!”

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:05 pm

Why would it not be unconstitutional? You can't tell me that's not discrimination based on race.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 am

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:39 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:17 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:54 am
it's overwhelmingly spread via sexual contact between gay men.
stop having gay orgies every day.
This is a sad day for several DHI posters and all DHI guest posters and lurkers.
We finally know what happened to Keef and pac nigguh.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:09 pm

Kama wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:30 am
Once again, definitive, clear-as-day proof of homosexuality being an aspect of pedophilia.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:16 pm

Did you just assume their gender?!
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:24 am

Over the past couple of weeks there has been approximately no change in the daily number of confirmed cases.

Ascertainment

Testing is freely available,

it is likely that there is under ascertainment

Atypical symptoms, single or scarce lesions, international reports of subclinical infection

Level 2 is defined as transmission within a defined sub-population, currently gay, bisexual and men who have sex with men (GBMSM) connected by sexual networks.

Data does not suggest a change in case mix (703 out of 2,638)

22 women with confirmed or highly probable monkeypox in England

No robust evidence of sustained transmission outside some sexual networks of GBMSM

Route of transmission

Primary reported route is through close or sexual contact,

monkeypox virus has been detected in air and environmental samples in the hospital room of infected patients.

No confirmed instances of airborne transmission

Limited household transmission has been described in the UK

Small numbers with no known route of acquisition, (due to no sex or other potential exposures during incubation period)

Assessment (confidence): transmitting primarily through close or sexual contact (moderate).

Observed clinical severity

No reported deaths in the UK

Significant morbidity, severe pain, secondary bacterial infection

Virological characterisation

UK genomic data is now available.

Mostly distinct lineage B.1

Has 61 mutations of unknown significance

Two UK cases and some international cases, lineage A.2

No clear-cut evidence of adaptation for improved human transmission.

Assessment (confidence): insufficient data.

Metrics

GBMSM, 95.3%

History of STI in past year, 53.9%

One or no sexual partners in past 3 months, 13.9%

Ten + sexual partners in past 3 months, 30.4%

Living with HIV, 26%

https://monkeypoxreport.ecdc.europa.eu

Cases, 15,926,

from 38 countries, European region

Laboratory confirmed, 15,524

West African clade, 203 (limited sequencing)

Earliest date of symptom, 11 March 2022

Male, 99.1%

HIV-positive, 36%

Presentation

Presented with a rash (9,126 / 9,626) 94.8%

Systemic symptoms

Such as fever, fatigue, muscle pain, chills, or headache (6,300 / 9, 626) 65%

Hospitalised 399 (5.6%), of which 150 cases required clinical care. Three cases

Admitted to ICU, 3 (1 unrelated)

Two other cases admitted to ICU died of monkeypox

Cases reported in health workers, 41

No occupational exposure

TL; DR further testing bears out conclusion this is primarily an STD which affects promiscuous individuals, predominantly gay men. It *can* theoretically spread without sexual contact but the overwhelming majority of the spread is from sexual contact. Many of those infected have a history of STIs and also have HIV.

The media has been strangely silent on monkeypox's specific spread and communities affected, instead acting as if it's the exact same as covid. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:30 am

:mrgreen:
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.