Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Clown World General

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:02 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:32 pm
Obamacare survives after Supreme Court rejects latest Republican challenge

The turd that won't flush.

>ACB voted for this shit
>"b-but muh Rove vs. Wade!"

Republicucks deserve exactly what they get. At the end of the day, they'll sacrifice everything if only they have the chance of making aborting Black babies illegal across the country.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:08 pm

It's hilarious how The Don users are rewriting the past. Now they were all opposed to ACB but nobody wanted to hear it, when at the time they couldn't simp for her hard enough. Shit even happened here. When it was brought up that she said she would vote how the Pope wanted her to vote, the DHI simps chimped out because she was special and different and not like other girls.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:08 pm
Shit even happened here. When it was brought up that she said she would vote how the Pope wanted her to vote, the DHI simps chimped out because she was special and different and not like other girls.
Show me where this happened. Because from what I remember, all we said about her was that she was a hot MILF (which she is, I'm sorry. She might be a parasite but she's a parasite I'd like to fuck) and that we hope the concerns about her being 'Roberts with tits' were unfounded. Then Trump got the Kung Flu and we talked about that instead.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:20 pm

Ah, times were so much better when Trump was President

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Shit even happened here. When it was brought up that she said she would vote how the Pope wanted her to vote, the DHI simps chimped out because she was special and different and not like other girls.
Show me where this happened. Because from what I remember, all we said about her was that she was a hot MILF (which she is, I'm sorry. She might be a parasite but she's a parasite I'd like to fuck) and that we hope the concerns about her being 'Roberts with tits' were unfounded. Then Trump got the Kung Flu and we talked about that instead.
Bigga, you were marathon posting on thegreatawakening at the time. Don't act like you weren't one of those Cheeto Emperor simps attacking anyone who didn't like his "monitoring" of situations.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:55 pm
Bigga, you were marathon posting on thegreatawakening at the time. Don't act like you weren't one of those Cheeto Emperor simps attacking anyone who didn't like his "monitoring" of situations.
Fuck you talking about?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Because from what I remember, all we said about her was that she was a hot MILF (which she is, I'm sorry. She might be a parasite but she's a parasite I'd like to fuck) and that we hope the concerns about her being 'Roberts with tits' were unfounded.
A PILF?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 am

Holy fuck who writes this shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:43 am

“I systematically white-ghosted most of my white friends, and I got rid of the couple white BIPOCs that snuck in my crew, too,” she said, using an acronym for Black and Indigenous people and people of color.

“I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step, like I did the world a favor,” she said, adding an expletive.

Later in the lecture, Khilanani, who said she is of Indian descent, described the futility of trying to talk directly to white people about race, calling it a “waste of our breath.”

“We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero to accept responsibility,” she said. “It ain’t going to happen. They have five holes in their brain.”

Khilanani, a forensic psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, said in an email Saturday that her words had been taken out of context to “control the narrative.” She said her lecture had “used provocation as a tool for real engagement.”

Source
Jesus Christ, Yale. No wonder colleges are Marxist machines.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:28 pm

Replace white with kike.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!