Clown World General

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: Clown World General

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2021 1:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:11 am
Guest wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:34 pm
Noem rejecting a stupid bill that was fucking retarded is all it takes to get you hillbillies mad?
>being a simp for Noem
You deserve RINO cock up your ass
I want Noem's cock up my ass.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 10, 2021 3:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 11:58 am
She looks like a fucking skeleton. Are you really that thirsty, OBM?
I'm sure she will start getting chubby once her brother croaks it and she's actually allowed to eat more than a slice of toast per day.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2021 5:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 3:30 pm
I'm sure she will start getting chubby once her brother croaks it and she's actually allowed to eat more than a slice of toast per day.
You really think that an Inner Party member, daughter of Kim Jong-il and sister of Kim Jong-un, doesn't get enough to eat?
She probably feeds on the carcasses of all the men she tortured to death.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 10, 2021 5:09 pm

Then why can I see her lovely cheekbones?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2021 5:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 1:54 pm
I want Noem's cock up my ass.
Well, that's what you'll get if you support her for President in 2024. Of course it won't be anywhere as pleasurable as you think.

Post by Guest » Mon May 10, 2021 5:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:09 pm
Then why can I see her lovely cheekbones?
She's probably thin by choice. Look at fatboy and all his health problems.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 11, 2021 11:04 am

Pull it together America.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 11, 2021 3:30 pm

Apparently they might have to import oil from Europe, which is funny 'cause Trump always wanted to do it the other way around.
Maybe it wasn't such a smart idea to have your entire transportation infrastructure hinge on a single pipeline that can be taken out for 1+ weeks by installing BonziBuddy on it.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Tue May 11, 2021 5:55 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 3:30 pm
Apparently they might have to import oil from Europe, which is funny 'cause Trump always wanted to do it the other way around.
The United States was energy independent over a hundred days ago. It took President Asterisk less than a hundred days to fuck up the country
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 3:30 pm
Maybe it wasn't such a smart idea to have your entire transportation infrastructure hinge on a single pipeline that can be taken out for 1+ weeks by installing BonziBuddy on it.
Maybe it wasn't such a smart idea to cancel the other pipeline to spite Orange Man and his supporters

Of course this is all planned. Dementia Joe will use this as an excuse to push electric as part of his Great Reset. The WEF even has a section for cyber attacks like this, called Cyber Polygon

Post by Guest » Fri May 14, 2021 12:03 am