Climate Change and You

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Climate Change and You

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:55 pm

The majority of Muslims give little fucks about environmentalism. Muslims believe what was given by Allah is for them to do so with what they will and the end of the world is an inevitability and welcomed.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:13 pm
I thought only *white* people destroy the environment :roll:
A yes my woke friend, however they destroy the environment that they stole from the POCs! Ever since Atlantis sunk and the whites destroyed Wakanda from being displaced they've been quietly rewriting the real history. Atlantis sunk because of whites performing primitive fracking until it just sank and they had to invade the rest of the world. The real Vikings were black after all, same goes for the Jews, Native Americans, etc, etc, ad nauseum.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:15 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:33 pm
The BBC's been pushing this story in different guises ever since der normalfag stopped turning up to extinction rebellion riots.
Were der normalfag ever turning up to extinction rebellion riots? My impression is they just annoyed people who were trying to go to work
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:55 pm
The majority of Muslims give little fucks about environmentalism. Muslims believe what was given by Allah is for them to do so with what they will and the end of the world is an inevitability and welcomed.
Honestly this is one of the few times where I can't disagree with the Muslims.

If even 1% of any of the shit Al Gore, Thunberg, etc says is true, it's already too late. Why rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic?

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:16 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:15 am
Were der normalfag ever turning up to extinction rebellion riots? My impression is they just annoyed people who were trying to go to work
They were in bongland. Day off work for a street party? You know the normalfag's up for that.

Then they moved on to BLM shit (treating it the same way) and now they seem to be bored of it.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:50 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:16 am
They were in bongland. Day off work for a street party? You know the normalfag's up for that.
I'm in bongland. All I saw was ER being being disruptive faggots, and cunt actors like Cumberbitch joining them.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Venomous Masculinity wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:13 pm
A yes my woke friend, however they destroy the environment that they stole from the POCs! Ever since Atlantis sunk and the whites destroyed Wakanda from being displaced they've been quietly rewriting the real history. Atlantis sunk because of whites performing primitive fracking until it just sank and they had to invade the rest of the world. The real Vikings were black after all, same goes for the Jews, Native Americans, etc, etc, ad nauseum.
Ah, it seems I haven't studied our white-washed history well enough. My bad :mrgreen:
Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:15 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:33 pm
The BBC's been pushing this story in different guises ever since der normalfag stopped turning up to extinction rebellion riots.
I don't think they were ever popular outside of Left circles. At least my impression from ER is that they're a bunch of assholes trying to piss people off, all while ignoring the twitter drama their benevolent leaders are causing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:56 pm

They got away with it on the Kung Flu so they think they can do it again.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:24 pm

ahahahahahaha! They're doubling down hiding the arsonists by saying its a climate thing. Even if it wasn't people burning shit its because they're not allowed to collect all that dry wood and it kindles like crazy. Kinda weird how this is only a west coast thing eh?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Venomous Masculinity

Post by Venomous Masculinity » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:30 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:56 pm
They got away with it on the Kung Flu so they think they can do it again.
Zero mention of allocating resources to proper forest management. These people need the rope.
DHI Platinum Subscriber

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:42 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:24 pm
ahahahahahaha! They're doubling down hiding the arsonists by saying its a climate thing. Even if it wasn't people burning shit its because they're not allowed to collect all that dry wood and it kindles like crazy. Kinda weird how this is only a west coast thing eh?
There are always arsonists. And they certainly won't get fewer in numbers if you pretend they don't exist.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette