Commiefornia Burning Down

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
McGinnis

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:39 am

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:11 am
I am stunned by his bravery
As am I, unironically. I'm surprised that Patrick Bateman would actually get out of his hugbox. Taking bets on how long it's actually going to last before either his liberal cohorts tell him to close down his account and stop giving Trump oxygen, or else they disown him and label him a Nazi right-winger.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:51 pm

Hardly brave. Being the most smug faggot around is all he does anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:51 pm
Hardly brave.
Disagree. You don't know what it takes for them to leave their echo chambers, never mind go on TRUMP'S turf. Of course, he's not actually there to engage with people, but still. If Truth Social takes off and becomes a big fucking success, you know who they'll blame. Newsom and other libshits who joined up just to troll

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:17 pm

I don't believe for a second he's handling that account himself.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:22 pm

He's still going to take the blame for it if Truth Social becomes mainstream and not just another alt-tech site

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:14 pm

As if anything will happen to him. He'll just ignore any backlash and fortify the fuck out of whatever next election. He's as dirty as they come.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:29 pm

Some of the most talked-about accounts on Twitter are right-leaning ones that court danger and piss people off. LibsofTiktok, getting banned every week. Elon Musk, whose increasingly red-pilled tweets make the news and earn him fireballs of hate from the left.

I think Newsom's move is sort of inspired by that. Get out of the hugbox. Go to the "lion's den". Raise some eyebrows. And do it while speaking the "truth".

Is this a bold move? NO. It's just more social media faggotry, but people who live their whole lives on social media, as many vocal liberals do, are impressed. The replies to Newsom's tweet are mostly supportive. There's also a lot of "Be careful, they can't wait to ban you" kinda comments (something that I doubt 1000%). Getting banned from a platform is serious shit to these people because they're not used to seeing it happen on their side.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:14 pm

I would ban his faggot ass without notice. When he complained, I'd only replay with "lol stay mad sissyboi". Just to see him seethe and, more importantly, get my platform talked about. Nobody uses Trump's nonsense network, maybe that would make it more viable.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:55 pm

Banning him would prove absolutely nothing. Ban Newsom from Truth and where does he go? Back to Twatter. When they banned Trump from Twatter, where could he have gone? Maybe Gettr, maybe Gab but basically that was Trump cut-off from the online ecosystem.

It's asymmetric warfare

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:01 pm

And letting him prance around proves what? Just inconvenience the faggot and make him seethe and dilate. He will absolutely go back to Twitter and bitch about it, so what?