Commiefornia Burning Down

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
McGinnis

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:16 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:01 pm
And letting him prance around proves what?
That we're better than them?
Le Redditeur wrote:
Just inconvenience the faggot and make him seethe and dilate. He will absolutely go back to Twitter and bitch about it, so what?
If he will absolutely go back to Twatter then it's not an inconvenience, is it?
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:14 pm
Just to see him seethe and, more importantly, get my platform talked about
Banning the Governor of California just because he's an idiot and you don't like what he says actually draws the wrong kind of attention, especially when you're trying to build a free speech alternative to Twatter

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:37 pm

Ban him? Just goof on the faggot in a way that wouldn't be allowed by Twitter.
All cucks eventually break and often have a total meltdown if you call them a cuck for long enough. Just confront him with his gayops and being possibly the most fake, sociopathic child rapist in politics right now over and over again.

Post gore, make N-towers, absolutely bombard each post with the kind of shit Twitter shields soft bitches like him from.
Never ban him! He needs to tap out.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:37 pm
Ban him? Just goof on the faggot in a way that wouldn't be allowed by Twitter.
All cucks eventually break and often have a total meltdown if you call them a cuck for long enough. Just confront him with his gayops and being possibly the most fake, sociopathic child rapist in politics right now over and over again.

Post gore, make N-towers, absolutely bombard each post with the kind of shit Twitter shields soft bitches like him from.
That's a good idea too. Bombard him with shit and then when he complains, ban him for abusing the report system. There, done. Best of both worlds.
McGinnis wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:16 pm
That we're better than them?
It should be very clear at this point that "we're better than them" doesn't go anywhere and only get you more and more fucked in the ass by the people you're trying to pose as superior to. You either step down and play dirty, or play the concerned denizen and get slapped around.
McGinnis wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:16 pm
Banning the Governor of California just because he's an idiot and you don't like what he says actually draws the wrong kind of attention, especially when you're trying to build a free speech alternative to Twatter
"iT's A PriVATE cOMPANy iF yOU don'T LIKe DOnuT USE iT!"

Fuck that noise. If you try to be a free speech absolutist on the internet, sooner or later you'll get bodied by spam and pedos anyway. Draw the lines in the sand and be a hypocrite if needed. Else you won't succeed.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:35 pm

If I ran something like Truth Social, I don't think I'd ban anybody except bots or people who post illegal shit. I think there's a need for free speech zones. Besides, except for Trump posts, nobody talks about Truth Social. It feels very "dead on arrival". If Democrat governors want to hang out and preach to the heretics, maybe that would give the place a shot in the arm.

In any case, Truth isn't going to ban Gavin Newsom anyway so it's a moot point.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:42 pm

Truth Social isn't some tentpole of the internet like Twatter. All banning Newsom would accomplish is allowing him to play the persecution card, whilst also devaluing your brand.

It's like, remember when DuckDuckGo billed itself as the privacy conscious and censorship free alternative to Jewgle? Then the, Jewish, owner of Duck got his panties in a twist about Russia-Ukraine and decided he was going to start censoring 'misinformation' on the platform. Then he tried to argue that they were never censorship free they just don't sell your data (which isn't even true)?

He basically killed his brand overnight. What point is there in using Duck when Jewgle is much better and Duck do the same evil shit as Jewgle anyway?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:15 pm

You should be switched to Startpage two years ago. Remember to disable US servers, though.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:22 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:15 pm
You should be switched to Startpage two years ago. Remember to disable US servers, though.
Was I wrong for using Nyandex all these years?
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
I assume the big crossover here is autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:31 pm

ebin namefag wrote:
Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:22 pm
Was I wrong?
Always yes.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:36 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
And letting him prance around proves what? Just inconvenience the faggot and make him seethe and dilate. He will absolutely go back to Twitter and bitch about it, so what?
All banning him would do is give them a talking point by going "AHA, see they don't REEEEEEALLY believe in free speech". He's probably going there to either get that to happen or find blatantly offensive responses and say "see, look at all of these swastikas. We told you Trump supporters were all Nazis". He has no desire to change their minds and expose them to new ideas since you can't escape left wing politics with it being fucking everywhere.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:52 am

I mean, that's basically what SJWs did whenever they ventured onto 8chan or somewhere similar.