Commiefornia Burning Down

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Newhalf

Re: Commiefornia Burning Down

Post by Newhalf » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:51 am

I find it funny that jewgle sometimes tries to push articles about some nigs who got rich off NFTs like they are diligent hard working people with a business sense, when they are in reality just your average scammer.
Like anyone who sells NFTs.
They basically work on the "a fool and their money are soon to be parted" principle.
It's a trap!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:08 am

I'm confusing NFTs with digital currency. My mistake.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:55 am

Of Commiefornia would do something like this.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:48 pm

The 'States is trying to purposely sink California by decriminalizing stealing and essentially taking cops off the streets. If I had to guess, California is a testing ground for a lot of WEF plans like digital IDs to enter stores and programming kids to be good goys. If you can trick someone into cutting off their tits than you can brainwash them into believing anything.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:35 pm

Wouldn't this benefit from a more stable testing ground? Aka one that doesn't devolve into complete anarchy, arson and blood orgies?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:37 pm

I can only come up with the explanation I got because our governments are turning our nation's into lawless third world hellholes. Once they take it to the brink I'm sure nigger and other PoC blood will run in the streets but until we're functionally broken we still have a Clownworld ride ahead.
SpoilerShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:22 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 12:48 pm
The 'States is trying to purposely sink California by decriminalizing stealing and essentially taking cops off the streets. If I had to guess, California is a testing ground for a lot of WEF plans like digital IDs to enter stores and programming kids to be good goys. If you can trick someone into cutting off their tits than you can brainwash them into believing anything.
I think it's more likely we're just witnessing the inevitable failed state of turboliberal policies. With people like Gavin Newsom in charge, Commiefornia will never admit any fault or try to fix its mistakes.

The last thing Gavin Newsom types want is a hard rightward shift, which is exactly what their hilariously poor city management will cause. I don't think it's a 4D chess move. It's stupid and corrupt people being stupid and corrupt. And there are some well-meaning idiots too, who think that utopianism is achievable. Hence all the decriminalization bullshit, which is driven by utopian morons, bleeding hearts and corrupt fucks who use the depressed property values to make themselves a fortune.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:23 pm

Future generations will probably say that real libtardism has never been tried.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:23 pm
Future generations will probably say that real libtardism has never been tried.
We just need another cultural revolution, dude.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Msauce

Post by Msauce » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:36 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09 ... -to-biden/

I am pretty sure, the next governor will repeal everything that has happen.

And yes, it includes this:

https://www.attitude.co.uk/news/world/c ... .%E2%80%9D