White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:10 pm

RedLine wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:31 pm
I hadn't heard of this guy until a few days ago. Seems like he and his wife are libertine sex freaks. Which is a different thing than "cuck in a corner" memes
He wants other men to fuck his wife. He's a cuck.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:21 pm

I'll defer to your expertise.
I had always thought of a "cuck" as a scenario where a wife doesn't have sex with her husband but instead fucks other men and the unwilling husband just copes by saying he enjoys the situation.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:15 pm

RedLine wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:21 pm
I had always thought of a "cuck" as a scenario where a wife doesn't have sex with her husband but instead fucks other men and the unwilling husband just copes by saying he enjoys the situation.
How is that not applicable here?

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:15 pm
RedLine wrote:
How is that not applicable here?
Because there are videos of them fucking each other and him blasting on her face and him putting stuff up her butt and her licking his ass. That doesn't sound like usual cucking wife behavior.
Like I said, I don't know the exact definition on it, but this doesn't seem like a James Rolfe situation.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:30 pm

RedLine wrote:
It's one of those internet meme words that is either slightly inconsistent, or has changed its meaning over time. It can basically mean:

a) A bloke who lets Tyrone fuck his wife because he's a spineless beta bitch
b) A bloke who lets Tyrone fuck his wife because that turns him on
c) A bloke who clearly belongs to category a) but desparately wants you to believe it's actually b)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:38 pm

RedLine wrote:
The reason why people started making fun of him is an article he wrote describing in detail just that.
I don't believe for a second that the wife fucked Matt from Tinder out of love for him.
Or because "she's his sex slave" and he ordered her to do it.
She did it because he's an old man with a short dick and she was bored of him.
His choices were letting her fuck Matt from Tinder and cope, or getting a divorce while she was going to fuck Matt from Tinder anyway.
What an alpha.
RedLine wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:45 pm
Because there are videos of them fucking each other and him blasting on her face and him putting stuff up her butt and her licking his ass. That doesn't sound like usual cucking wife behavior.
One thing doesn't cancel the other.
Besides afaik the grifter presented himself as conservative, monogamous and Christian to scam people, and then look at him.
Last edited by Complicity on Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:51 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:30 pm
It's one of those internet meme words that is either slightly inconsistent, or has changed its meaning over time. It can basically mean:

a) A bloke who lets Tyrone fuck his wife because he's a spineless beta bitch
b) A block who lets Tyrone fuck his wife because that turns him on
c) A block who clearly belongs to category a) but desparately wants you to believe it's actually b)
It seems like most of the memes are putting him in "c", and maybe that is where he belongs, but I do think that's harder to reconcile with "here's me butt fucking that same woman for internet tips."

It's just semantics I guess. Whether he's a camwhoring sex freak or an unwilling cuck no one should be paying him for life advice.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:09 pm

Quit defending cucks.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:39 pm

Why are people even questioning this? The guy is a cuck, confirmed, and a scammer, confirmed. I didn't see this much defending of Maddox back during the Dick Show thing, and he did much less.

Quit acting like cucks never have sex. I'm sure some do. The point is that they prefer NOT to have it. They prefer to prep the bull and jerk off in the corner.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:56 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:39 pm
I didn't see this much defending of Maddox back during the Dick Show thing, and he did much less.
I don't know who that is. I didn't know who this guy was until this week.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:39 pm
Quit acting like cucks never have sex.
Then figure out what your meme words mean.