White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:15 pm

RedLine wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:56 pm
Then figure out what your meme words mean.
Memes are loose in definition. Do you really think people are referring to actual baby boomers when calling people boomer?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:18 pm

Redline's very defensive of cucks 🤔

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:20 pm

I promise I'm only an autistic incel
Last edited by RedLine on Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:20 pm

Friendly reminder that Maddox's downfall started with his defense of cucks and the "cuck" word.

I think the only defense for being turned a cuck is the Victarion defense from Gurm's unfinished books: kill the woman, and you only don't kill the man as well if your king brother disallows it because the guy who cucked you is also your brother and there's a rule against kinslaying in this house.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:29 pm

RedLine wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:56 pm
Then figure out what your meme words mean.
His wife fucks other men, what more do you need? I wouldn't have thought this was up for argument

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:53 pm

It's always cope. There is only a difference if the wife cheats on a guy behind his back. But if he tolerates it, he's a cuck as well.

If it was "The thinking man's fetish" or whatever those faggots want to tell you to make themselves feel better, then why do they always eventually crack and have a meltdown?

What LL said is of course also bullshit. You can be a pickup artist or whatever and have an embarrassing past to a certain degree. You can have had ugly girlfriends, a fat wife, looked like a dweeb and such. You can spin all that stuff.
But you can absolutely not be or have been a cuck or taken it up the ass! You can't live that down or play it off. Just like a televangelist can have been a drug addict but can't cheat on his wife and especially not with a man.
Some things just ruin your reputation forever for certain fields.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:53 pm
Some things just ruin your reputation forever for certain fields.
The key to understanding any controversy and whether or not it will damage the person is 'Does this change how we perceive this person (or how this person wants to be perceived) and, if so, for the worse?'

For example, look at Trump. The grab 'em by the pussy tape didn't really hurt him. Why? Because he's known to be a bit of a chauvinist and an asshole so this tape didn't really alter our perceptions of him. Now if Jeb! had said the same things, it would have destroyed him forever. Why? Because Jeb! wants people to perceive him as an honest, decent, family man and audio of him talking trash like he's in a gym locker room would have completely contradicted that image.

That's why this controversy has completely destroyed this guy. He wants people to believe he's an alpha cunt slayer and he can teach people to be an alpha cunt slayer too. But secretly he's into watching his wife get fucked and that's at complete odds with the image he's tried to cultivate

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:00 pm

I like how King Cuck couldn't think that people would just use another device to take a picture instead.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:47 pm

That's easy mode. The real fun is to take the screenshot nonetheless.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:44 pm

B-b-b-but this goes against the honor system!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette