White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: White Supremacy GG1488NOSCOPE

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:53 am
You're too optimistic, anon. He would be been hailed a fucking legend if he died three years ago.
Nah. Nobody would remember who he was and therefore nobody would remember enough to remember that he was either a legend or a faggot

These e-celebs put out so very little of worth that people forget about them very quickly once they stop making content
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:53 am
Even most niggers on 8 don't know a damn thing.
Niggers on 8 now? Because most of the good 8 posters left when Null fucked the site

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:08 pm

Of course not now. 8 is dead. They wouldn't know a goon if an HarrisBomberGuy video was recommended to them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:59 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:10 am
Jim really should've died years ago and be remembered that cool internet guy. Now he's just embarassing himself without a pause.
People like him love to watch the world burn and laugh on the internet. Sadly he put all his eggs in the coof and it blew up in his goon face and I love it.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.