China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:46 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:28 am
He'll say that neither he nor anyone else in the company got anything from the vaccine, why won't you trust the science, goy?!
Then threaten him with legal action. It's only your health for fuck's sake. Odds are that your boss will back down if he thinks there will be legal repercussions for forcing you to seek a medical treatment you do not want, need or ask for, and for which you might develop long term health complications.

Don't think that you have to meekly go along and that you have no rights or recourse. Even in Hueland

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:26 am

Dude, the hue courts are absolutely, totally, completely co-opted by the vaccine frenzy. The Supreme Court itself will shut down any attempts to even question Covid vaccination as "dangerous disinformation". The judges think they're envoys directly from the French Enlightenment, educating and guiding the medieval peasants in an age of SCIENCE, BITCH! that is as unscientific as it gets, but nobody cares. Suing is not an option.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:30 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:26 am
Suing is not an option
Which is why I suggested you threaten him with suing.

Also consider moving somewhere not shit. You're South American, you should be able to illegally immigrate to the US with no problems

Nobue

Post by Nobue » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:28 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:26 am
Speaking of shots, did any of you fags get it?
No, that's too faggy even for us

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:04 am

Nope. For now, it is still illegal to even ask medical questions for employers, much less make a vaccine mandatory. I'll see how long that lasts.

I don't blame any of you for succumbing to the pressure. I don't know your situation or the handle the state has on you.
Thankfully, Germany can't really do anything about people not taking it.
I'll much rather get Covid19. If I survive, I won't have to take the shot anyway. Those are odds I'm taking, since I'm of basically no danger in the first place.

Besides, SH has super low case numbers anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:10 am

If your choice is being jobless or getting the jab, I'd get the jab. It probably won't do anything bad to you, just like covid probably won't.

The whole situation is insane and the freedoms we give up will never be returned. But becoming homeless or getting neck-kneeled by cops won't solve the problem either. Don't expect immigrating to the US to improve your situation re: vaccine mandates. They're already being employed in shitlib cities and you can expect the blue-ification (led by commiefornian expat immigration) of the US' cities to continue. I know I've seen "must be fully vaccinated" on hiring applications. A ton of giant corporations are requiring vaccines.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:04 am
I don't blame any of you for succumbing to the pressure.
I do. If you don't own your body, you don't own anything. We executed Nazis at Nuremberg for violating that sanctity

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:54 am

I really have no reason to take the shot (I already have true & honest 100% pure natural organic anti-bodies), but IF I have to I would go with the protein subunit ones like novavax because they are less risky. I take vitamin D supplements in automn/winter, but optimal vtaminD/insulin levels are something you have to maintain regardless of the meme virus after all.
SpoilerShow

Lowering blood insulin levels could lower your risk of getting COVID-19 (I randomly picked this one because it's most up to date but there are numerous studies which suggest the strong correlation between covid severity/mortality and high blood glucose/insulin levels. fat bum = dead bum)

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:07 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:10 am
If your choice is being jobless or getting the jab, I'd get the jab. It probably won't do anything bad to you, just like covid probably won't.
You don't know that. This is exactly why this situation is so fucked. You cannot confidently say that nothing will happen to people who get the shots. This is not the MMR or Polio vaccines which have decades worth of safety and efficacy data behind them. This is a treatment which has been on the market for ten months and tested for six. Sure, most of the people who got it seem fine now. But we don't know if those same people aren't going to develop complications a month from now, or a year from now, two years, five years and so on.

That's not even getting into the amount of corruption which has prejudiced the clinical trials and the adverse event data.

This is not even mentioning that this is not the first time the government has approved a medication as safe for use only for it to turn out to be completely unsafe somewhere down the road. Look at Thalidomide, look at Pandemrix, DDT, Agent Orange, Saccharine, the list goes on
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:10 am
But becoming homeless or getting neck-kneeled by cops won't solve the problem either
Submitting to them like a bitch certainly won't solve the problem. You are not understanding just how serious this situation is. If they can threaten your job for not seeking a medical treatment you don't want, don't need or didn't ask for, they can put any conditions on your job and your right to live. There's nothing preventing them from calling for your forced sterilisation if you want to work or want to be able to feed your family.

This isn't the time to submit, this is the time to fight. They're going after people's jobs because they know that's the best way to get them to submit

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:53 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:04 am
I don't blame any of you for succumbing to the pressure.
I do. If you don't own your body, you don't own anything. We executed Nazis at Nuremberg for violating that sanctity
Well, it's not yet absolutely forced. Thus it's still a choice and I can't know the exact circumstances.
Personally, I refuse completely. If they want to do some Dr. Mengele shit, they will have to do it exactly that way or fuck off.

But then I live in a nation where they can't even put a mild pressure on me yet so that's easy to say for me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!