China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: China

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:50 pm

Fauci's execution is long overdue. He needs to get Otoya Yamaguchi'd already.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:18 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:19 pm
They are also starting to shift the narrative and blame Trump for operation warp speed, which we knew would happen.
They technically aren't wrong since Trump has admitted that the warp speed thing was his idea and brags about it. Funny though that if you mentioned the vaccine being rushed back when it was rolled out you were a "science denier" and that the vaccines went through "rigorous testing" even though now we know Pfizer's trials were garbage in the BMJ report.

They probably finally fucking realised that Trump's base hates the covid vaccines so they are trying to play into that without directly saying the vaccine's were garbage. It doesn't matter, they are getting fucked in November.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:37 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:18 am
They probably finally fucking realised that Trump's base hates the covid vaccines so they are trying to play into that without directly saying the vaccine's were garbage. It doesn't matter, they are getting fucked in November.
It's more that they're trying to get ahead of being held liable once it comes to light just how harmful the 'vaccines' have been. Trying to split the base ahead of midterms would make more sense if Trump were actually on the ballot, or if the Democrats and RINOs actually held a different opinion on covid vaccines

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:54 am

Excuse the double post

Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:08 am

They'll just file this under "Unknown Cause of Death" as they usually do.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:10 am

McGinnis wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:54 am
Excuse the double post
I'm rarely grossed out but here I am.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:47 am

McGinnis wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:54 am
Excuse the double post
The key part is this:
“Prior to 2020, 2021, we probably would see somewhere between 5 to 10 percent of the bodies that we would embalm [having] blood clots,” Hirschman told The Epoch Times.

“We are familiar with what blood clots are, and we’ve had to deal with them over time,” he said.

He says that now, 50 percent to 70 percent of the bodies he sees have clots.

“For me to embalm a body without any clots, kind of like how it was in the day, prior to all of this stuff … It’s rare,” Hirschman said.

“The exception is to embalm a body without clots,” he noted.
This isn't the first I've heard about funeral services mentioning how odd things have been lately, but that was primarily about how they have been busier than usual and not specific shit like this. What's fucked is that society in general won't realised the horrors of what has happened for at least 20 years.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:58 am

I wonder which part of the process is causing this. I mean, is it the first injection? Is it the second? Is it a total buildup of the vaccine? Is it a confluence of factors including lifestyle?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:29 pm

It scary to think that the two shots I got a year ago can still kill me. The second shot did fuck up my arm but of course the doctor blamed it on Saturday night palsy even though I wasn't drunk. Or even had a taste of alcohol that night.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:43 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:58 am
I wonder which part of the process is causing this. I mean, is it the first injection? Is it the second? Is it a total buildup of the vaccine? Is it a confluence of factors including lifestyle?
It's probably from the first shot. Remember, the second shot is really just a booster i.e. the same as the first shot. It's the mechanism of the mRNA vaccine that allows the unfolding of proteins which produce these big clots.