China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:26 am

Once Fraudci goes down they'll change the narrative and say he was always Bad Orange Man's guy. The media will 100% run with it, and the usual lemmings will nod their heads as their new programming is downloaded. Nothing will change. All will be forgotten by the next election.

I refuse to get vaccinated unless they pay me. Living in Texas, I can absolutely do that. I get weird looks when I wear the mask in certain places, but I'll be damned if I'm going to go barefaced into my local Walmart where 90% of the customers walk around with their pants around their knees. I don't want to breathe that shit.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:28 am

Of course he was Orange Man's guy. That's why he never got fired.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:32 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:26 am
I refuse to get vaccinated unless they pay me.
I hope they pay you enough to afford your medical expenses if you develop complications, or for your funeral if you actually die
Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:26 am
I get weird looks when I wear the mask in certain places, but I'll be damned if I'm going to go barefaced into my local Walmart where 90% of the customers walk around with their pants around their knees. I don't want to breathe that shit.
Leaving aside that you're still breathing it in through a cloth mask, how did you manage before covid?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:52 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:19 am
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:49 am
He focuses on the mask thing which is the only thing he didn't lie about and not on all the other crap.
He did lie, though. The emails show that he was perfectly aware that masks are ineffective at preventing the spread of coronavirus and yet he still pushed for their use to be mandated.
You know I wrote this part...
Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:49 am
What he said in public about masks at the time those emails were written were consistent with what he said in private
...because I knew someone like you would say he lied about that. The only part in those emails where he comes off well is him surprisingly saying that in private as well as public, since it was assumed he lied about them not working earlier so medical staff could have them instead of panic buyers. Turns out he actually believed they didn't work early on.

He lied about all sorts of other shit but unless he was also lying in private (and knowing him that's possible) he didn't pull some bullshit like he usually does.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:56 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:52 am
...because I knew someone like you would say he lied about that.
And I knew you would pick that part and completely ignore my point which was that if he wasn't lying then he's lied since. If anything those emails make him look worse. If he told people not to wear masks because he didn't want people hoarding them, that would be one thing. But that email demonstrates, in writing, that he's perfectly aware that masks don't actually work but he's gone on TV nonetheless and ardently pushed for their use to be mandated.

In any case, all the business about masks is misdirection. Fauci has done the standard Marzgunt tactic of picking something small and easily discredited to try and discredit his critics' wider, more on target points.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:56 pm
And I knew you would pick that part and completely ignore my point which was that if he wasn't lying then he's lied since. If anything those emails make him look worse.
Fauci is an honest and trustworthy public servant who has skillfully managed a catastrophic public health crisis and has legitimately done the best job he, or anyone else for that matter, could do.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:48 pm

Hahaha, that's a good one, guestfag.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:30 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:56 pm
And I knew you would pick that part and completely ignore my point which was that if he wasn't lying then he's lied since. If anything those emails make him look worse.
Fauci is an honest and trustworthy public servant who has skillfully managed a catastrophic public health crisis and has legitimately done the best job he, or anyone else for that matter, could do.
And who also looks nothing like a rat

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:45 pm

I think Fauci fans will never admit that he is a fraud. They will the pick the version of the story that they like best and believe it for the rest of their lives. His lies will be read as "mistakes". "He's only human!"

At best, he might be memory-holed eventually. "Fauci who?"

I half-forgot about Dr. Birx until she was mentioned in some Twitter battles over the emails. She dropped out of the public eye completely after telling Americans to not have family get-togethers for Thanksgiving--and then she was photographed seeing her own family for the holidays and without a mask in the room.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:25 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:04 am
I'm only getting jabbed if my job is on the line. Otherwise, I'm not doing it.
It won't be FDA approved for at least another year, and by that time I imagine this shit will be memory holed. I can't see the demonrats trying to rig a fucking midterm.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]