China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Uguuboi

Re: China

Post by Uguuboi » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:22 pm

I can't think up a good pun, so I just want to say I hope covid is everything for him he pretended it was for us.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:28 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:01 pm
Anthony Fauci has tested positive for COVID! I hope he has monkeypox, too.
Hasn't he had covid before? I swear I've heard this story before
Uguuboi wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:22 pm
I hope covid is everything for him he pretended it was for us.
I actually don't, because you know they'll be using that as propaganda and justification to resume restrictions/implement even more harsh restrictions. They'll say 'See, we told you covid was srs business. It even killed Dr Fauci!' They won't care about technicalities like it being GRIDS that actually killed him

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:00 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:28 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:01 pm
Anthony Fauci has tested positive for COVID! I hope he has monkeypox, too.
Hasn't he had covid before? I swear I've heard this story before
Uguuboi wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:22 pm
I hope covid is everything for him he pretended it was for us.
I actually don't, because you know they'll be using that as propaganda and justification to resume restrictions/implement even more harsh restrictions. They'll say 'See, we told you covid was srs business. It even killed Dr Fauci!' They won't care about technicalities like it being GRIDS that actually killed him
Look at how many vaccine passport requirements were quietly dropped after global protests, some violent. Monkey pox isn't even getting off the ground. Now that people can't afford to live, and there might be actual food shortages, the odds of the public doing something extreme is too great.

Besides, the Fauggots don't even talk about him now.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:02 pm

Fauci might die for our sins.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:18 pm

If he does, I'll buy one of those creepy Catholic candles with his pic and light it every night, lol.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:26 pm

Uguuboi wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:00 pm
Now that people can't afford to live, and there might be actual food shortages, the odds of the public doing something extreme is too great.
They don't care. They haven't given up trying to squash our freedoms they've just eased up, as tyrants always do. They ease up when they meet some resistance, then try to implement more draconian, totalitarian policy somewhere down the line when people are no longer paying attention. It's what the Bolsheviks did with collectivisation, what the Chinese did with Hong Kong.

Look for example at the WHO treaty they want to push through. This treaty would basically surrender national sovereignty and handling of any future pandemics to the WHO and Tedros, the eminently corrupt CCP puppet. Of course, this just means that the WHO can declare a pandemic whenever it wants, as they did here. Covid-19 did not meet the criteria for a pandemic, a pandemic has to be lethal to the general population which covid-19, with its 99.97% survival rate, was not. Tedros has praised Australia's response, which involves unlawful detainment and putting people in internment camps because they, not even tested positive, could have potentially been in the same area as someone who tested positive for a flu.

There is good reason why Thomas Jefferson said 'The price of liberty is eternal vigilance'. We can't afford to let our guard down just because it looks like things are getting back to normal. This whole thing never should have happened and should not be allowed to happen ever again.

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:24 am

Yep, but they couldn't get people worked up over the Ukraine, monkeypox, "anti-homophobia," and anything else lately. They wouldn't even temporarily back off if not doing so didn't benefit them.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:36 am

Well, some propaganda campaigns work better than others. My mother, grandmother and pretty much all my family except me still wear the cuck muzzles, are still deathly afraid of covid. But Ukraine? They couldn't give a shit about Ukraine. When I said to my mother that Ukraine was a shithole state full of Nazis this went pretty much unchallenged, whereas she was perfectly happy to label me an 'antivaxxer' and a 'denier' because I refused to get the covid shots and said the whole thing was bullshit

And monkeypox is barely even a blip on the radar

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:32 pm

It's really nice that we've had serious studies released recently that show that natural immunity is far superior to the vaccine AND that the unvaccinated tend to contract less severe cases of Covid at this point than the vaccinated do and news media won't talk about it.

It's also great that we've had a string of court-ordered, public Pfizer info dumps (files that they wanted to keep sealed for over seventy years) that reveal, among other things, that the vaccine is known to be only 12% effective and that they started injecting it into people with next to no studies of the effect it may have on pregnant women and news media won't talk about that, either.

Fun, fun, fun.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:34 pm

Monkeypox is a total non-starter. Nobody cares.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:05 pm
He shall bless himself for being quintuple vaxxed, thus ensuring only the mildest of symptoms.
As if he ever had any of those shots. We're supposed to be the lab rats, not him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!