China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 02, 2021 12:39 pm

Prime Minister Narendra Modi could have prevented India's devastating Covid-19 crisis, critics say. He didn't

It is time for CNN to blame India's Trump for Covid despite the country probably being one of the most populated and least hygienic country outside of Africa.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 02, 2021 1:34 pm

Why would you want to prevent a plague in an overcrowded nation like that? India could stand to halve it's population at least.
Not that weak-ass Chink Coof could do that but hypothetically speaking.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 02, 2021 1:44 pm

The Chad AMR Bacteria will succeed where the Virgin Covid Virus failed.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun May 02, 2021 3:14 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 1:34 pm
Why would you want to prevent a plague in an overcrowded nation like that? India could stand to halve it's population at least.
Honestly, we can't really blame any body for the act of the virus its self. The only people I blame are the political liars using this bug to abuse power and restrict rights and privileges. The virus has almost struck all continent countries equally despite decisions made. The only people that are attacked are populous leaders like Trump and Modi while globalists are glorified.
Kugelfisch wrote:
India was always a ticking time bomb waiting to happen. And really it is only the peasant class that will be effected. The Muslim and street-shitters will never listen to restrictions and quarantines and there is just too many people to control.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun May 02, 2021 4:53 pm

So you're saying the coof will wipe out all the uggos and just leave the top 1% who look like models?

I'm not hearing the downside here.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 02, 2021 5:01 pm

More like the top 1% hikiNEETs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 03, 2021 2:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
I wish, media has already been caught lying and I know this is just more propaganda like the chink shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 03, 2021 2:23 am

Easy propaganda as well. You could've brought a camera to India every day and watch people die like flies in the poor areas.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon May 03, 2021 10:03 am

I'm more surprised it took >muh second wave to decimate a densely-populated country comprised primarily of street shitters who build shrines out of toilets rather than use them.

I saw one news program where they interviewed a lady who summed it up perfectly:

"People aren't dying of covid. They're dying from lack of medical care."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 03, 2021 10:30 am

As I said, it didnt take anything. They aren't dying at higher rates than last year. It's just a useful narrative.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!