China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
McGinnis

Re: China

Post by McGinnis » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:38 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:03 pm
Man, if SARS 2 had been deadlier, I can't even imagine how that would've gone down! Except maybe like SARS fucking 1, which killed fuckers so fast and hospitalized them even earlier that shit didn't even make it out of Asia for the most part.
It was just like swine flu and other such bullshit with nobody giving a fuck about it because you were more likely to hit a unicorn during commute.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. On top of everything else he doesn't understand how infectious disease actually works. If covid had actually been lethal it likely wouldn't have even led to a pandemic, because lethal pathogens that kill the host don't get much opportunity to spread. This is why there's never been an Ebola pandemic.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:03 pm
Absolute spastic! Goes to show what a "free thinker" he is, bemoaning that shit wasn't getting authoritarian enough for his taste.
Not just that, he's complaining that more people didn't swallow their naked authoritarianism and if it had been generally harmful more of those peasants would have just accepted the boot in their face.

Not only an absolute retard, but a sociopath too. Even beyond regular Jew levels

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:07 pm

He's got the disgusting smugness and false humility of Kafka about him.
Innawoods he'd get a bullet right away. I wouldn't turn my back on that dude.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:20 am

What the fuck is that??
SpoilerShow
A: Coincidence

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:31 am

The culling.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:44 pm

This ain't rock-n-roll. This is genocide

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:58 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:25 am
Every time I've heard this retard speak, which is admittedly only twice now, I'm left wondering 'how the fuck did anyone think this idiot was intelligent?'
It's his cadence. If you ignore what he is actually saying he sounds smart tp a dumb person, I know Jordan Peterson gets labelled as "what a stupid person thinks a smart person is" but that applies way more to Sam Harris. Also he was a fedora tipper shitting on cringey Evangelical Christians in the 2000s, anyone can look intelligent next to a moron claiming a banana proves that god exists and Bill O'Reilly saying "Tide Goes In, Tide Goes Out".

He is so up his own ass and unable to admit he is wrong that he has to make up his own bullshit reality where kids die of covid and the vaccine actually stops transmission so he can feel like he wasn't wrong. If he was a billionaire he would make his own metaverse where he is god and the covid vaccine actually works and stay in the VR nightmare for the rest of his life rather than confront the fact that he was wrong on something.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:14 pm

I want to know why covid rates go down in places without vaccines, if the vaccine really did so fucking much. The most poverty-stricken countries were barely bothered, meanwhile the West was shitting itself.

https://gdc.unicef.org/resource/coronav ... -elsewhere

Listen to all the excuses they have to come up with to explain why Africa of all places bodied the fuck out of the pandemic. I'm sure it had nothing to do with vaccines not working + the virus being too weak to kill most except the sick and old.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:10 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:58 pm
It's his cadence. If you ignore what he is actually saying he sounds smart tp a dumb person, I know Jordan Peterson gets labelled as "what a stupid person thinks a smart person is" but that applies way more to Sam Harris.
And MovieBob
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:58 pm
Also he was a fedora tipper shitting on cringey Evangelical Christians in the 2000s, anyone can look intelligent next to a moron claiming a banana proves that god exists and Bill O'Reilly saying "Tide Goes In, Tide Goes Out".
Yeah I've heard that, that he went for low-hanging fruit and easy targets to make himself look more intellectual

The guy is a complete fraud
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:14 pm
I want to know why covid rates go down in places without vaccines, if the vaccine really did so fucking much
Fuck that, I want to know why places that had poor vaccine uptake have a lot fewer excess deaths now than places with high vaccine uptake, if it's nothing to do with the vaccine. No doubt they'll contrive some bullshit to keep us from learning the truth

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:44 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:14 pm
Listen to all the excuses they have to come up with to explain why Africa of all places bodied the fuck out of the pandemic. I'm sure it had nothing to do with vaccines not working + the virus being too weak to kill most except the sick and old.
I'm sure HCQ and Ivermectin being readily available and used constantly due to malaria being an issue had nothing to do with it. The first comment on the article you linked even says it:
Widespread use and availability of Ivermectin in Africa.
The only valid excuse they had was that the population is young and the climate though with the climate they ignore the role of vitamin D of course. And no age care homes means they can't do what they did in New York and dump them there to kill everyone else.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:33 am

This could be huge, but any link this nigger faggot had with Pfizer is being scrubbed off the Internet, Project Veritas seems to not have gathered much hard evidence of him working for them, so the shills are claiming he's an actor.
We'll see.