China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:26 pm
They don't get that 100% compliance is impossible for any one of these measures, never mind all of them.
They can't understand a corona virus is almost indestructible. People bring up smallpox and polio but not all viruses are equal. I can kill every rhino on this planet because of its slow breeding and each generation very little environmental mutation. Now it is impossible to rid the planet of cockroaches... roaches and each generation is born immune to new environmental toxins their parents were exposed to.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:20 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:47 pm
It's almost like they're ignoring the illogic of that and just want to tell other people what to do.
Of course they're ignoring the illogic of it, because they're not logical. They're not rational. The propaganda machine has told them to be afraid so these supposedly previously rational people have reverted to fear, paranoia and superstition.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:56 pm
They can't understand a corona virus is almost indestructible
Yes but my point is that, even if that weren't the case, the measures our governments put forth to fight it are impossible to comply with 100% even if people wanted to

They want us to wear masks? Well not everyone can wear a mask. Some people have genuine health conditions that preclude them from covering their face

They want us to stay at home and not go anywhere? Well not everyone can just stay at home. Leaving aside that human beings are social creatures and we have a need to sometimes leave the house and see and interact with other people, not everyone has a job where they can just work from a computer anywhere in the world. Delivery drivers, for example, people who work in the supply chain, obviously they need to leave the house in order to do their work. Obviously the frontline medical doctors and nurses and hospital staff, they need to leave the house to do their work

They want everyone to get vaccinated? Well, leaving aside the people who don't want to get vaccinated and will avoid it at all costs, there are people who have allergies or chronic conditions for whom vaccination is contraindicated. They can't get vaccinated.

Even stuff like closing the borders, you can't completely close the borders because you need to get supplies in. You need people to transport those supplies and all it takes is one person infected to spread the virus and they can infect ten people, and so on and so forth. This is why anybody promoting zero covid is a complete idiot, as we've seen in Australia

Complying with the covid rules 100% is like being a perfect Christian. It just can't be done. The rules are so strict and demanding and they contradict each other so much that 100% compliance is just impossible.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:22 pm

Quite agreeable. Good comparison to religion. I have mentioned before that living in a globalist society fucks over the west even more seeing as they slam the whites with mandates but import thousands of un-vaxed third worlders. Imagine Biden enforcing mandates yet supports an open border? Madness.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:32 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:22 pm
Good comparison to religion
Well covid is a cult at this point. The way they've instilled fear in the population is exactly the same way cults brainwash people.

They separate them from their families, friends, anyone who can provide a contradicting opinion. Then they blast them with relentless propaganda until they're basically hypnotised. Then finally they socially shame any dissenters, anyone who goes against the narrative or anyone who doesn't follow the dogma 100% (many such cases but in particular all these media shitpieces about people who didn't wear masks, socially distance or get vaccinated who then catch covid, end up in hospital and/or die)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:20 pm

They won't admit they were wrong because that would mean the detractors were at least partially right.
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:20 pm
They want us to wear masks? Well not everyone can wear a mask. Some people have genuine health conditions that preclude them from covering their face
Not to mention that this is extremely ableist, as it further diminishes the capabilities of deaf people to interact with society at large.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:20 pm
They won't admit they were wrong because that would mean the detractors were at least partially right.
Which 'they' are you referring to? The sheeple or the government(s)?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:56 pm

Yes.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:58 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:22 pm
COVID would be OVER if you guys would just wear a maaaask
The funniest part is it doesn't matter.

It doesn't matter if you wear the mask or not, because

-there will always be some people who can't or won't
-the cloth masks don't stop covid anyways

It doesn't matter if you stay home or not, because

-there will always be some people who can't stay home
-the virus can stay in the air for hours now

It doesn't matter. Covid is already endemic. It was endemic ages ago, and definitely endemic as soon as Omicron came out. It's not going away. All we can do is stop caring and stop being manipulated by people who want to use covid to enact more restrictions and infringements, to take our society towards a more totalitarian system and to remove civil liberties. The patriot act has not been repealed. Will not be. When the patriot act was being passed, the corpses of 9/11 victims were paraded out as justification to remove our right to privacy. When airport security was ramped up and they brought out scanners to look at people naked, again, "national security" was the reason. It was to protect us. Oh, look how these people died when the towers fell, don't you think the security guard looking at you naked is worth it? Don't you care about grandma?

Well, some people always die of disease and it's always painful. I'm not happy when I hear people die. I had a couple relatives get pretty sick from covid. But you know, that's life, isn't it? People get sick. Sometimes they die. It's always sad, and it never feels fair. But you can't have a society where nobody ever gets sick or nobody ever dies. Covid is endemic now, meaning it won't go away. But it's pretty weak, and the mortality rate is low. A lot of countries are already moving to ignore asymptomatic cases, essentially conceding they don't care about covid unless the person infected has symptoms. So if they don't care, why should I? We can't shut down the world.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:21 am

The vaccines will never end you stupid goys!
SpoilerShow

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:05 pm

Good news:
- Denmark is dropping their Covid restrictions.
- A judge in New York ruled that their statewide mask mandate is unlawful.

And on the other side there's this very sensible, not at all spiteful move by the FDA that's sure to help Brandon in the polls: