China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:09 pm

Omikron 3.5 With A Vengeance Deluxe Plus.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:08 pm

Why are (((they))) wasting our time with this Covid shit still? Just release smallpox already, assholes!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:25 am

Covid variants are like Doom mods

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:34 pm

I'm interested in stories of people who bought the Covid hype of 2020, got masked, got the vax when it came out, did everything "right", obeyed, believed... and then turned a corner when they realized that the authorities they trusted were either corrupt or incompetent. Some people here will jerk their knee at sight of Bill Maher, but he's not the point of this post (he barely speaks in the clip below, anyway). It's not even about what Bari Weiss says, though I like what she says, particularly about the harm done to young people and how it will resonate for decades.

No, it's about the replies, many of which are negative, and a high-profile clip like this attracts ALL of the flies. The fear-faithful triple-masked weirdos have a small toolbox of responses to those who think that it's time to move on:

1) "Tell that to the doctors and nurses at OVERWHELMED HOSPITALS right now who have to inform hundreds of families a week that their loved one just died!" - But no one who says this ever seems to speak from firsthand knowledge.

2) "Vacciness and masks work. End of story. People who refuse to believe this are why we're not back to normal" - But they NEVER cite one place on Earth that proves their point. How about we talk about Israel? They had one of the highest vaccination rates in the world and their Covid case numbers only went up.

3) "No vaccine is 100% effective. Breakthrough cases are normal." - Yeah, but shouldn't the death rate at least go DOWN instead of UP, like it did in 2021, in a year with the vaccine?

4) "I know someone who died of Covid. We don't take this seriously enough" - I'm sorry and that sucks, but we can't stop the world for it.

5) "I understand that this is bad for young people and I feel bad about that, but we still need to shut down schools and simply do remote learning" - Everything that you said before the comma is a lie and I strongly suspect that you're a teacher who just doesn't want to put on pants.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:50 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:34 pm
I'm interested in stories of people who bought the Covid hype of 2020, got masked, got the vax when it came out, did everything "right", obeyed, believed... and then turned a corner when they realized that the authorities they trusted were either corrupt or incompetent
You see this all the time

Basically what you're seeing when you see people Bill Maher start to wake up and realise that they've been lied to is what Bezmenov describes as getting kicked in the ass. He's not all the way, because he clearly still believes some of the bullshit, but eventually him and others like him will realise that they were completely lied to.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:18 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:34 pm
I'm interested in stories of people who bought the Covid hype of 2020, got masked, got the vax when it came out, did everything "right", obeyed, believed... and then turned a corner when they realized that the authorities they trusted were either corrupt or incompetent.
They just blame the unmasked and unvaxed.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:22 pm

COVID would be OVER if you guys would just wear a maaaask

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:24 pm

I know a few literal boomers who believe if only people did everything the government says we'd be over this by now.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:26 pm

They don't get that 100% compliance is impossible for any one of these measures, never mind all of them.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:47 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:24 pm
I know a few literal boomers who believe if only people did everything the government says we'd be over this by now.
I see that sentiment everyday. And I'm not exaggerating. "I'm vaccinated, but I'm still at risk if YOU aren't vaccinated" is something that mlllions of people believe.

It's almost like they're ignoring the illogic of that and just want to tell other people what to do.