China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: China

Post by mad bum » Sun May 16, 2021 8:21 pm

Big rumor is that the US dept of labor's employment numbers were TERRIBLE and they know they can't let the scam keep going, that's why a lot of red states are dropping the extra $300 gibs or outright stopping unemployment.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sun May 16, 2021 8:57 pm

I'm surprised they're letting up. How are we gonna get our Great Reset by 2025 if they quit now?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 16, 2021 9:04 pm

They would've have much to reset greatly if this kept going on for thoo long. Their MegaCorps overlords are running out of patience.

In the end, this Great Reset was just another empty promise of a sweeping change, as people like to do after a big bank crash or environmental scare.
But in the end, humanity is too comfy with the status quo.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2021 12:59 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 9:04 pm
But in the end, humanity is too comfy with the status quo.
You're incredibly naive if you think the Great Reset had the slightest bit to do with what most of humanity wants

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2021 1:11 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:57 pm
I'm surprised they're letting up. How are we gonna get our Great Reset by 2025 if they quit now?
They had to let up. As I said on the previous page, something had to give.

Biden's administration is horribly corrupt and horribly incompetent. His Presidency is DOA. Half the country doesn't even think he's legitimate and the only issue he wasn't underwater on was Wu Flu and that's only because of the trajectory Trump set.

Now, in this week alone, you've got petrol shortages due to the pipeline hack. You've got tensions in the Middle East rising because Biden admin gave the Palestinians money to arm themselves with. His unemployment numbers are terrible. Inflation is rising and you've still got tons of covid infected illegal immigrants flooding the border because Biden told them to come on down.

When people can't clothe and feed themselves because the supply lines are fucked because there's no petrol, when people can't heat their homes, who are most of them going to blame? Not Trump, who's not in charge any more and in any case, left the United States on the path to energy independence. No, they're going to blame Dementia Joe. Half the country doesn't even think he's the legitimate President to begin with. What you have here is a recipe for disaster.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 17, 2021 2:09 am

The Great Reset is fine and all but none of the fuckers are willing to take any kind of monetary loss now for maybe more power for the next generation.
They either have no next generation or their children are useless twats, thanks to an upbringing in riches.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 17, 2021 4:50 am

Plus they are too used to their traditional sources of income. I recon that cinemas will be one of the first shrines of consooming to be halal again. Hollywood needs something to dump that Bond movie in.
Guest wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 12:59 am
You're incredibly naive if you think the Great Reset had the slightest bit to do with what most of humanity wants
We are still run by humans, as much as I'd prefer AI overlords.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2021 4:55 am

I don't know. Klaus ze German was promising all kinds of nasty stuff in the future. I can't imagine he and his Build Back Better cronies will just give up. They knew the economy was going to go to hell long before they went down this road.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 17, 2021 4:59 am

It's easy to announce big plans, but harder to realize or finance them.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Mon May 17, 2021 8:09 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 4:55 am
I don't know. Klaus ze German was promising all kinds of nasty stuff in the future. I can't imagine he and his Build Back Better cronies will just give up. They knew the economy was going to go to hell long before they went down this road.
I don't think they'll give up, but they'll probably kick the can down the road. See, the problem with this pandemic is that while it's given them the perfect opportunity to implement their plans it's also made them a lot more visible. If you'd have told me in 2019 that the Davos people wanted to strip everyone of individual ownership, force them to live in pods and eat bugs, implement a China-style social credit system and surveillance system and basically turn us into China, I probably would have called you crazy. But in the context of the pandemic and world governments' draconian and arbitrary policies that have nothing to do with health, safety or science, it actually makes a lot of sense.

Look at the WEF on social media (JewTube, Twatter, all that). They get heckled massively, whereas before they might have simply been ignored.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 4:59 am
It's easy to announce big plans, but harder to realize or finance them.
You do realise we're talking about an organisation that includes some of the richest people in the world, yes? Soros, Gates, Bezos, all of them. Financing it is no problem.