China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: China

Post by Poonoo » Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:39 pm

Well Victoria just had to reclaim their place from NSW as the most the most totalitarian state in the country:

phpBB [video]

They started protesting on the streets of Melbourne where they were shot at with rubber bullets again.

phpBB [video]

They went to the Shrine of Remembrance which is a war memorial, symbolising that they are fighting for the same freedoms they did. They were at a stand off for hours knowing full well that if the cops shot at them it would look bad and the cops did it anyway. The symbolism of this is fucking disgusting.

phpBB [video]

Here we have a man surrendering aftewards and they shoot him in the fucking back anyway.

phpBB [video]

The New World Order is here alright, this is some literal gestapo shit. Victoria is a fucking disgrace.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:43 pm

I assume these are protests over the draconian lockdowns.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:48 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:43 pm
I assume these are protests over the draconian lockdowns.
Well yes but it is more about vaccine mandates for jobs. This started from the guys protesting their union fucking them over by not stopping the vaccine mandates and now others have joined them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:37 pm

>get the jab or you can't go anywhere
>get the jab or you can't buy anything
>get the jab or you can't work to support your family

Well damn, can't imagine why they'd protest.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:27 pm

Godspeed to these protesters. They're fighting the good fight. Hopefully the cunts in charge will either back down or end up strangled.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:01 pm

Meanwhile in the land of the Krazy Kraut, some conspiracyfag capped a gas station employee for reminding him of the station's mask mandate.
I think he's trying to spin this as a sort of "self-defense".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:51 pm

Those protests and marchs should be done in front of politician's houses, there is not enough glowies to protect those fuckers.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:08 pm

Regret getting rid of your guns, Australia?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Jiangshi

Post by Jiangshi » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:27 pm

The conflict between the australian population and the police is going to be interesting to observe. Like when the Hong Kongers went full medieval and started to use improvised catapults and bow & arrows while occupying the university. I don't know much about australian society, but i'm interested in seeing whether they'll let the police publicly torture them or whether they're going to do some bonkers shit like spraying hydrofluoric acid onto the police squad with drones or something.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:28 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:08 pm
Regret getting rid of your guns, Australia?
Always a good reminder of why you never give up your guns or your freedom of speech (assuming you had either in the first place.)
RAPEMAN wrote: