China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard

Re: China

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:27 pm

Can't hack a fax, Voice. Well you can, but who would think to?

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:46 pm

Those people that hit faxes and printers and make them push out pure black pages?

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:56 pm

is anything black truly pure?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:56 pm
is anything black truly pure?
Not if they are American since they tend to have a lot of native american in them.

Anyway, this poll shows you how effective the fear mongering is:

Nearly half of Democrats think that 50% of covid cases end up in the hospital. No wonder they support all this vaccine passport shit and are scared the hospitals will be being overrun. Plenty of Republicans didn't know either but it's not as bad. Hell look how many think over 20% end up in the hospital, 51% of Republicans and 69% (haha) of Democrats.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:55 am

The funny thing is I bet all of us shitposters would have gotten that answer right. About 1-2%. 5% is only if you live in Jew York and reside in an old folk's home.

I'll remind you that I literally heard faggots on the news saying "people should be afraid." That's what they want. They want you living in constant fear, afraid to do anything without watching their SPECIAL COVID REPORT first. And then still not doing anything without your triple mask and five boosters.

1/4th of republicans got that answer right. I'm going to make a guess here, that they're probably the younger generation of republicans who are more active online and watch less tv news. I don't fault those who guessed 6-10%, since they might have guessed 6% and been placed in that higher bracket. If you widen the bracket to 1-10%, you see that Democrats comprise 24%, Republicans 41% (nearly half) and Independents 33% (one third.) Sure, 6-10% isn't correct... But it's way closer. This demonstrates that both Republicans and Independents are nearer to the correct numbers than Democrats. They have at least the right frame of reference.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:09 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:55 am
I'll remind you that I literally heard faggots on the news saying "people should be afraid." That's what they want.
Plenty of people in the TV industry have said they've heard the news faggots admit that now they don't have Trump to get views, they're having to whip up covid hysteria to retain the audience.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:20 am

That's why they implement it into every story. They can't report on anything, no matter how unrelated, without at least mentioning it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:23 pm

Nobue wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:28 pm
Didn't see this posted. Can't get the tags to work, so I give up.
TheBilthCollector wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:54 pm
Unlisted videos on YouTube won't embed for some reason.

Which also means jewtube is shadow banning it.
This is why we have WebMs
phpBB [video]

(also, belongs in China thread)

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:38 pm

She will be found dead of a freak brain hemorrhage or a mysterious fall from a high window within the week.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:50 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:23 pm
Nobue wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:28 pm
Didn't see this posted. Can't get the tags to work, so I give up.
TheBilthCollector wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:54 pm
Unlisted videos on YouTube won't embed for some reason.

Which also means jewtube is shadow banning it.
This is why we have WebMs
phpBB [video]

(also, belongs in China thread)
This just confirms what was already known to people who have paid attention. The problems with the VAERS system being a pain in the ass and under reporting have been known for a while, Bret Weinstein mentioned this a while back and it's a problem in other countries. It's good that we have people on the inside being recorded saying it now, also the reasoning for not using Ivermectin is stupid. "HCQ didn't work, so we won't use IVM either" they are different fucking drugs for one and two HCQ doesn't work once someone is in the hospital since it's too late by then.

Anyway onto my country, full context has been given to what the hell happened with the tradesmen lashing out at their union:

To summarise, they protested outside their union peacefully. The heads of the union bosses let one of them in and he goes back outside to tell them they will be out in 1 hour to prepare a response. During that hour the boss calls into a radio station and calls them "far right extremists" and claims most of them aren't even members of his union. After that they start throwing bottles and shit at the building, the higher ups also started fights and at one point were carrying weapons on the street.

Today an earthquake hit Melbourne, and building damage has been confirmed. Good luck finding tradesmen to fix them now that you've pissed them off.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.