China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: China

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:47 am

I've said that months ago. This should give anyone pause. Imagine SARS 2 had been super deadly, what is what everyone suspected at first. Quickly, medication that was readily available that could immunize you better than the vaccines in the making were found. A mass-produced anti-malaria medicine that was regularly taken for decades by millions.

Shortly after that, Ivermectin proved even better, making the virus an utter non-issue.
All that shit was downright blocked.

Had it been deadly, the fuckers up there would've happily seen all of us dying. All because there wasn't enough money in it.
Never mind this weak-ass virus, just think about the next one that will come around eventually. They will let us die for months, bulldoze millions of us into mass graves, while sitting on the solution because it doesn't make enough money and they have to nigger rig something new just so they can patent it, no matter how effective it really is.

The elites are your enemy. Never forget that! When shit hits the fan, go to the correct houses. Make sure you're safe. Then and after. Some won't make it and you can influence who do and who don't.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:55 am

This horrible, terrible Chink Virus of DEATH has brought my country’s hospital capacity to its knees. Currently, SIX people have ended up in the intensive care unit for Death-Covid symptoms. How do we ever cope with this? Bring us more masks quickly! More quick-made vaccines! Restrict all business and destroy all SMEs immediately!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:03 am

I barely go outside anymore because I can no longer bear to step over all these Covid corpses.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:21 am

It's demoralizing to hear that the capacity of the German public sector is no longer enough to bury all the bodies of the Covid Holocaust, but hopefully they will still be able to maintain control over the ban on car washing.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:33 pm

Nuclear power plant in Guangdong has damaged fuel rods and is leaking radioactive gas. Has been for months per EDF.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:33 pm
Nuclear power plant in Guangdong has damaged fuel rods and is leaking radioactive gas. Has been for months per EDF.
China is notorious for taking shortcuts in their building projects. Commie countries in general are like that, and with the soviets you have history with them fucking up with nuclear power.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:08 pm

Almost every single news story I see about the new "surge"/variant emphasizes that a lot more young people are being hospitalized. It's like the media took notes on everything that's given people hope over the past year and decided to stomp on it.

The vaccine doesn't help with the new variant (but you should get it anyway, for some reason).

Groups previously considered low-risk, such as the young and healthy, are now just as likely to succumb as anyone else to this MORE dangerous and MORE contagious strain.

The NEXT NEXT variant will be reported as transmissable over the phone and in emails.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:20 pm

Why hasn't China been flooded yet? I was promised a dam-busting typhoon!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:33 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:08 pm
The NEXT NEXT variant will be reported as transmissable over the phone and in emails.
It will actively hunt people without a mask.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:12 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:08 pm
Groups previously considered low-risk, such as the young and healthy, are now just as likely to succumb as anyone else to this MORE dangerous and MORE contagious strain.
I have a feeling that the media is somewhere between stretching the truth to just straight up lying on these stories.
They can't flub death statistics though. So we'll see soon what happens.