China

Shitpost about Trump, SJWs, Islam and everything else about politics except economics, because that's too hard
Gendo's Ocular Dickhole

Re: China

Post by Gendo's Ocular Dickhole » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:06 pm

Plot Twist: The clotshot needles carried hepatitis virions in order to prolong the restrictions.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:50 am

McGinnis wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:14 pm
AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:50 pm
What the fuck are they preparing for? We all know it has nothing to do with the meme flu. Weird chink fucks.
Posobiec posits a theory TL;DR Basically a plague, such as this one, is a sign that the CCP has lost their right to rule and rebellion is fair game
It's an interested idea, and you see a lot of this "mandate of heaven" shit in classic works like Water Margin and Three Kingdoms. But I'm not sure I buy the argument that the government is actually afraid covid will invalidate their rule or some shit. Besides which, my impression of the "mandate of heaven" based on the reading I've done was that rulers could show benevolence and forgiveness to gain heaven's approval. This being the reason why a new emperor would declare a general amnesty, or dispense grain to the populace, or a reduction in sentencing might be applied nationally as a good luck charm for a new year, etc. It seems more likely to me that the CCP would go ahead with these kinds of plans to gain the approval of the people if they wanted to appease "heaven." You know, you show your worthiness to govern by... Governing well. Shocking.

I think Jack might be viewing china through an old-fashioned "wow the orient is so exotic and strange you guiz" lens. At the end of the day, it's a bunch of commies. They're lying about numbers to shore up a false narrative about being invincible, which they have a vested interest in maintaining to show the superiority of Muh Glorious Party.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:23 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:50 am
But I'm not sure I buy the argument that the government is actually afraid covid will invalidate their rule or some shit.
Way I see it, they're definitely afraid of anything that might challenge their rule. Remember, there are billions of Chinese and only so many of them.
rabidtictac wrote:
Besides which, my impression of the "mandate of heaven" based on the reading I've done was that rulers could show benevolence and forgiveness to gain heaven's approval. This being the reason why a new emperor would declare a general amnesty, or dispense grain to the populace, or a reduction in sentencing might be applied nationally as a good luck charm for a new year, etc. It seems more likely to me that the CCP would go ahead with these kinds of plans to gain the approval of the people if they wanted to appease "heaven." You know, you show your worthiness to govern by... Governing well. Shocking.
The CCP probably think it's better to be feared than loved. After all, they've got complete information control so it's not like anyone needs to know that they're suffering from plague and God has turned against them or some shit
rabidtictac wrote:
I think Jack might be viewing china through an old-fashioned "wow the orient is so exotic and strange you guiz" lens.
Posobiec did live there. Even appeared in a Jackie Chan movie

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:26 am

Posobiec is a faggot who insinuates the chinks are dumb to believe in this crap while worshipping a dead Jew nailed to a piece of wood and getting commandments from a filthy Argentine Communist.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:27 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:26 am
Posobiec is a faggot who insinuates the chinks are dumb to believe in this crap
I don't actually think that was his insinuation

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:32 am

Nah, Catholics love to point to other people's superstitions and feel smug and superior about it "Muh TWO THOUSAND YEARS OF TRADITION!"... of sucking Jewish circumcised cock for salvation.

McGinnis

Post by McGinnis » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:38 am

I think what you're doing is called projecting

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:14 am

McGinnis wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:38 am
I guess a Jesuit must of corn-holed him as a child.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:25 pm

There is no practical difference between the CCP believing that mandate of heaven or just being a typical commie state with full information control. Either way, they will downplay anything that could be seen as a failure of the state and blame it on others. Likely on the USA.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:12 pm

McGinnis wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:38 am
Have you ever stopped and actually listened to those faggots pretending they're some sort of rebel because they know how to recite an Ave Maria? Meanwhile their entire religion is based in Jewish worshipping practices and they would absolute love to impose it on everybody else. The Catholic cancer may be kinda of a rare novelty for you mainly Protestant Americans and Germans, but I have to deal with these fuckers every single day and I sympathize with Bismarck wanting them gone from Prussia.